Topic Starter
TKieen

Skin Informations

1. Skin name: Randoline
  1. Aspect ratio: 16:9, 16:10, 21.5:9
  1. Supported elements: SD & HD
  1. Animation: Yes <60 frames per sec>
  1. Extra folder: Yes <Custom healthbar and Aspect ratio assets>
Just to be clear, all the sounds are not mine, the interface sounds are from Sokrate by cyperdark, and the hitsounds are from Krizto
Screenshot

Video preview

Download

Hope you guys like it xD
CannedApples
Can you make one without the pfp next to the health bar?
Topic Starter
TKieen

Ovkuu wrote:

Can you make one without the pfp next to the health bar? I'm not sure how to do it.
just added it in, check it out :D
CannedApples
Thank you!
CkCoffee
can you also make this a 16:10? if you cannot or in a rush, its fine.
Topic Starter
TKieen

CkCoffee wrote:

maybe Im gonna do it, but it'll take a long time (first time doing xd) so I'll update when it done
Gagol753
Very nice skin, I will probably use it to play. Everything is great! except for the Sliderticks which are way to destracting for me and I had to change them out. But everything else is great!
Xxjax14
Great skin, i love it because is easy to read and have good hit sounds, top 5 for sure.
Topic Starter
TKieen

Gagol753 wrote:

Very nice skin, I will probably use it to play. Everything is great! except for the Sliderticks which are way to destracting for me and I had to change them out. But everything else is great!
thanks for the respond xD, but one question, what do u mean the sliderticks, i dont really know what its mean, is it the sound effect?
CookieNotSoEzi
Skin reminds me of baconboi, feels like a stepup from that with the hitcircles tho imo, only annoying part is as gagol mentioned, slider tick sound is kinda annoying even tho it's faint.

Fav so far in the skin pool!
Gagol753

TKieen wrote:

Gagol753 wrote:

thanks for the respond xD, but one question, what do u mean the sliderticks, i dont really know what its mean, is it the sound effect?
I mean the soundeffect for the slidertick, I think its a bit to loud and doesnt fit the other sounds effects very well
Irisleliana
pro vjp
Topic Starter
TKieen

CkCoffee wrote:

just add it in, check it out! (its in the !extra link)
- bebo -
Great skin, clean astetic and menus and I love the hitsounds :) definetly voting for you
cart
i got my two 500's with this skin its amazing
Topic Starter
TKieen

Tamotoji wrote:

i got my two 500's with this skin its amazing
:pogchamp:
BroMandarin
Great skin. My vote goes to this one!
grongsanta
well done brother, imma vote for this one
RandomHero_7
I followed the steps to change the pfp but it wont work. Is it supposed to be SCOREBAR-BG@2X in all caps?

Edit: nevermind I just had to put it into the actual skin folder and delete the other non @2x version of the scorebar.
Topic Starter
TKieen

RandomHero_7 wrote:

I followed the steps to change the pfp but it wont work. Is it supposed to be SCOREBAR-BG@2X in all caps?
sorry for the misunderstanding in the tutorial @@, its doesnt need to be in all caps, just normal "scorebar-bg@2x"
cleve_
Hey so I love everything about this skin except the smoke that lingers after you've hit a note. How do I remove it? looking everywhere in skin folder but can't find what to remove

Edit: nvm it's built in to the game you can just toggle it off in settings, damn that saves me alot of pain
CookieNotSoEzi
Coming back to this thread to say that like after 2 weeks of using and trying the other skins in the skinning contest, this one is by far my favorite, also my new go-to skin nowadays.
Topic Starter
TKieen
thanks for all the feedback and the compilments, i cant really make the skin gud without u guys xd
ImproveMint
Can I use other drawing apps like Ibis Paint X, Fire Alpaca, MediBang Paint or any drawing software to change the PFP?

And what should I use. The Withought PFP or the With PFP assets?
Topic Starter
TKieen

crystallag wrote:

Can I use other drawing apps like Ibis Paint X, Fire Alpaca, MediBang Paint or any drawing software to change the PFP?

And what should I use. The Withought PFP or the With PFP assets?
sorry for dont having the minor for the scorebar file, but maybe u can use Photoshop online? (it existed iirc xd)

U use the with PFP asets if u want to change the PFP and the name of the scorbar(healthbar), or u can use the without PFP if u just want to see the healthbar only
ImproveMint
I finally changed the PFP!!! LETS GOOO!! Thanks for the help!!
Fayth
Imma use this skin
Topic Starter
TKieen

_Fayth_ wrote:

Imma use this skin
bad skin dont use
thua
nice skin bro
Minnesota_old_2
esta fachero 😎
ManiaCrazy
Font???🤨🤨🤨
Topic Starter
TKieen

ManiaCrazy wrote:

Font???🤨🤨🤨
Theres a file call !Credit.txt in the skin folder iirc, it has thr font i used for the skin
ManiaCrazy
Yes i alredy see it. PD: AMOGUS
SaaiZ
This skin is amazing! Really, I love the gameplay, and the menus are really clean. I think this will be my main skin for a while. I'd like to make a small request. Well might not be that small. My monitor is 2560 x 1080, the 12.5:9 works well enough on it, but some of the menu items in the song select are a bit off. If you could (PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEAS) help my make it work for my monitor I will be forever in your dept. :)

again AMAZING SKIN!
Wakan Tanka
The UI is just perfect, I love it
Stomiks
ooooooo it has such a nice feel to it
Dyeluted
hey just wondering how would I upload my own profile pic and my own username to the healthbar? I'm trying to figure it out but its confusing lol
I AM VERY SMART
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

imgur is currently purging uploaded images that is not connected to an account so that could be why
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

imgur is currently purging uploaded images that is not connected to an account so that could be why
Oh my-
Topic Starter
TKieen

Dyeluted wrote:

hey just wondering how would I upload my own profile pic and my own username to the healthbar? I'm trying to figure it out but its confusing lol
sorry for the late respond, but u can dm me on discord (TKieen#8329)
Topic Starter
TKieen

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Correction, it's the own osu site's problem not imgur, u can visit this forum for more informations community/forums/topics/1763714?n=27