forum

Randoline [16:9/16:10/21.5:9] [SD/HD] [STD ONLY]

posted
Total Posts
show more
CookieNotSoEzi
Coming back to this thread to say that like after 2 weeks of using and trying the other skins in the skinning contest, this one is by far my favorite, also my new go-to skin nowadays.
Topic Starter
TKieen
thanks for all the feedback and the compilments, i cant really make the skin gud without u guys xd
ImproveMint
Can I use other drawing apps like Ibis Paint X, Fire Alpaca, MediBang Paint or any drawing software to change the PFP?

And what should I use. The Withought PFP or the With PFP assets?
Topic Starter
TKieen

crystallag wrote:

Can I use other drawing apps like Ibis Paint X, Fire Alpaca, MediBang Paint or any drawing software to change the PFP?

And what should I use. The Withought PFP or the With PFP assets?
sorry for dont having the minor for the scorebar file, but maybe u can use Photoshop online? (it existed iirc xd)

U use the with PFP asets if u want to change the PFP and the name of the scorbar(healthbar), or u can use the without PFP if u just want to see the healthbar only
ImproveMint
I finally changed the PFP!!! LETS GOOO!! Thanks for the help!!
Fayth
Imma use this skin
Topic Starter
TKieen

_Fayth_ wrote:

Imma use this skin
bad skin dont use
thua
nice skin bro
Minnesota_old_2
esta fachero 😎
ManiaCrazy
Font???🤨🤨🤨
Topic Starter
TKieen

ManiaCrazy wrote:

Font???🤨🤨🤨
Theres a file call !Credit.txt in the skin folder iirc, it has thr font i used for the skin
ManiaCrazy
Yes i alredy see it. PD: AMOGUS
SaaiZ
This skin is amazing! Really, I love the gameplay, and the menus are really clean. I think this will be my main skin for a while. I'd like to make a small request. Well might not be that small. My monitor is 2560 x 1080, the 12.5:9 works well enough on it, but some of the menu items in the song select are a bit off. If you could (PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEAS) help my make it work for my monitor I will be forever in your dept. :)

again AMAZING SKIN!
Wakan Tanka
The UI is just perfect, I love it
Stomiks
ooooooo it has such a nice feel to it
Dyeluted
hey just wondering how would I upload my own profile pic and my own username to the healthbar? I'm trying to figure it out but its confusing lol
I AM VERY SMART
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

imgur is currently purging uploaded images that is not connected to an account so that could be why
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

imgur is currently purging uploaded images that is not connected to an account so that could be why
Oh my-
Topic Starter
TKieen

Dyeluted wrote:

hey just wondering how would I upload my own profile pic and my own username to the healthbar? I'm trying to figure it out but its confusing lol
sorry for the late respond, but u can dm me on discord (TKieen#8329)
Topic Starter
TKieen

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Correction, it's the own osu site's problem not imgur, u can visit this forum for more informations community/forums/topics/1763714?n=27