forum

[CLOSED] Arival's 4k Modding (NM, M4M and GD)

posted
Total Posts
24
Topic Starter
Arival
G'day I'm Arival and I can mod 4k so as long as you follow the format I probably get back to you. ^-^
Just remember M4M>NM/GD they have the priority so don't get mad if I mod someone else's map and not yours.

Status:
M4M - OPEN
NM - OPEN
GD - OPEN

Rules:
1: M4M HAVE PRIORITY OVER NM AND GD.
2: Dont submit multiple mod requests, doing so will just make me ignore you.
3: Mods will be done when I decide to do them. Do not try to rush me.
4: GDs will be done when I feel like doing them so don't try to force me to finish it.

NM format:
Artist - Song
Drain time - BPM
The diff you want modded
Link to your beatmap

M4M format:
Artist - Song
Drain time - BPM
The diff you want modded
The diff you want to mod (see end of post to see what needs mods)
Link to your beatmap

GD format:
Artist - Song
Drain time - BPM
Diff you want mapped
Link to your beatmap

Maps I need modded:
Any diff of: Tyfing - Verflucht
FAMoss
siqlo - parsley

1:59 drain time - 180 BPM

heya thanks for opening a mania queue. would to get some suggestions on easiest diffs

beatmapsets/1270255
Lefrave
NM please ^^

Artist - Song: Ohara Yuiko - Tabibito no Uta
Drain time: 1:24 | BPM: 137
The diff you want modded: Any
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1347732#mania/2791008
muamart20
Artist - Song: HoneyWorks - Hatsukoi no Ehon feat. Aida Miou (CV:Toyosaki Aki)
Drain time - BPM: 3:10 - 190
The diff you want modded: I prefer lower diffs.. but actually any diffs is ok
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1326119#mania/2756056

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Arival

FAMoss wrote:

siqlo - parsley

1:59 drain time - 180 BPM

heya thanks for opening a mania queue. would to get some suggestions on easiest diffs

beatmapsets/1270255
Done

Lefrave wrote:

NM please ^^

Artist - Song: Ohara Yuiko - Tabibito no Uta
Drain time: 1:24 | BPM: 137
The diff you want modded: Any
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1347732#mania/2791008
Done
orugo-ru2270
Hi!
May I request NM?

Artist - Song: Stellamaris - Like the Sun, Like the Moon
Drain time - BPM: 1:54 - 185
The diff you want modded: any
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1336243#mania/2768243

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Arival

orugo-ru2270 wrote:

Hi!
May I request NM?

Artist - Song: Stellamaris - Like the Sun, Like the Moon
Drain time - BPM: 1:54 - 185
The diff you want modded: any
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1336243#mania/2768243

Thanks!
Done
Topic Starter
Arival

muamart20 wrote:

Artist - Song: HoneyWorks - Hatsukoi no Ehon feat. Aida Miou (CV:Toyosaki Aki)
Drain time - BPM: 3:10 - 190
The diff you want modded: I prefer lower diffs.. but actually any diffs is ok
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1326119#mania/2756056

Thanks!
Done
Rivals_7
Artist - Song: ARForest - Hidden Ending
Drain time - BPM: 2:02 - 190BPM
The diff you want modded: any (except Hitsounds diff)
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/965827#mania/2787215

Thx!
Topic Starter
Arival

Rivals_7 wrote:

Artist - Song: ARForest - Hidden Ending
Drain time - BPM: 2:02 - 190BPM
The diff you want modded: any (except Hitsounds diff)
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/965827#mania/2787215

Thx!
Done
Shima Rin
Hi there. I would like to request a NM.

Artist - Song: Street - Sakura Fubuki
Drain time - BPM: 1:53 - 175
The diff you want modded: Any difficulty as you wish, preferably Normal and Hyper
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1224402#mania/2727122

Thanks!
Baguette2Pain
Wow a mania queue thx

The Oral Cigarette - Get Back
Drain time: 1.31 - BPM : 192
The diff you want modded: Hard (or whatever you want)
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/981285#mania/2053504

Thx by advance !
Yonoshix
Nanahira feat. mega - Sekai seifuku!Nanamega Kingdom

Draintime: 2:56 | 212BPM
There is only 1 diff
Link: beatmapsets/1353973#mania/2802719

That's the first time I finished a mania map. So it would be nice if you could also give me some hints in general (for example at things you do/don't do in mania mapping) (I do have experience in std mapping tho)

Thanks in advance :)
MarioUniverseZ
I'd like to request NM

CAERULA - Saite Jewel (Game Ver.)
Drain time: 2:08 - 176 BPM
The diff you want modded: any diff is fine
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1252357

Thank you
Seulgi
Jang Sukhui, Jeong Yeojin - Catch You Catch Me (TV Size)
Drain time : 1:15 - BPM : 136
The diff you want modded : any diff :D Cocoa's NM / Cocoa's Catch You diff
Link : beatmapsets/511125#mania/1086551

thanks ur advance :DD
Eluo Eason
HI nm
Artist - Song かめりあ - SECRET BOSS
Drain time - BPM 4:28 - 220
The diff you want modded any
Link to your beatmap beatmapsets/1311095#mania/2717612
ML-ysg
Hi! NM pls
Artist - Song:KiRaRe - OvertuRe: (Cut Ver.)
Drain time - BPM:1:45|178
The diff you want modded: any u like
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1332539#mania/2760855
thanks!!!!!!
Takodachi-
Hello there NM please
Artist - Song : Nekomata Okayu - Wakusei Loop (Cut Ver.)
Drain time - BPM : 1:38 | 170
The diff you want modded : if you can, last diff please.
Link to your beatmap : beatmapsets/1259893#mania/2619308

thanks
Topic Starter
Arival

Shima Rin wrote:

Hi there. I would like to request a NM.

Artist - Song: Street - Sakura Fubuki
Drain time - BPM: 1:53 - 175
The diff you want modded: Any difficulty as you wish, preferably Normal and Hyper
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1224402#mania/2727122

Thanks!
Done


Baguette2Pain wrote:

Wow a mania queue thx

The Oral Cigarette - Get Back
Drain time: 1.31 - BPM : 192
The diff you want modded: Hard (or whatever you want)
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/981285#mania/2053504

Thx by advance !
Done


Yonoshix wrote:

Nanahira feat. mega - Sekai seifuku!Nanamega Kingdom

Draintime: 2:56 | 212BPM
There is only 1 diff
Link: beatmapsets/1353973#mania/2802719

That's the first time I finished a mania map. So it would be nice if you could also give me some hints in general (for example at things you do/don't do in mania mapping) (I do have experience in std mapping tho)

Thanks in advance :)
Done
Memexddd
Hello, New Mapper.

Artist - Song: BEMANI Sound Team "HummeR" - Rejection Girl
Drain time - BPM: 1:54 - 174
The diff you want modded: Any you chose.
Link to your beatmap: beatmapsets/1305271#mania/2706291

Many thanks in advance.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply