forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
Det
osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box. [2]    

:(
Arm1stice
Every time I try to submit a mania replay to be recorded, it says that it can't find the map, even though it prints out the correct beatmap id, to the console. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong
LukasYaan
finally did it..but i still want to know how to put my own skin c_c
Hado_Kuro

LukasYaan wrote:

finally did it..but i still want to know how to put my own skin c_c
Step 1: In osu! select your current skin from options.

Step 2: Just below where you selected your skin in options there should be an "export as .osk" button. Click that

Step 3: Go to osu!record website & login

Step 4: Add replay by clicking "browse" besides the ".osr" tag and selecting the replay you want:

Step 5: Add skin by clicking "browse" besides the ".osk" tag, when the file is opened to select skin, go to osu! -> exports and select your skin

Step 6: Upload
Az0Te
Well.. have the same error :(

"osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box. [2]

sh-4.3$ "
Alalarzo
my video doesn't sync the music very well :(
https://youtu.be/JubkFZN_L2Q
Majumaru
How to i use correctly the osu!record? i receive this message error:
osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box. [2]
jyling
i tried your osu!record but it only play half of the song :( :(
Det
osu!record do not read skin.ini :(

it only use the .png of .osk to record.
LukasYaan

Det wrote:

osu!record do not read skin.ini :(

it only use the .png of .osk to record.

eu puxei o .osk da skin lá nas opções de skin e deu certo :B
LukasYaan

jyling wrote:

i tried your osu!record but it only play half of the song :( :(

already happened to me 2 times,just delete the video and do it again xD
LukasYaan
also thank you Hado_Kuro,i'm really lazy xD
jyling
i tried it again but this time..... :o :o :o
SPOILER

it doesnt play the replay :( :(
lemountain
It keeps crashing during the part when it starts recording.

Works now
Wuxo
no sound :c
xxdinorabbitxx
http://puu.sh/nExNT/0693a62dd9.png can someone tell me what this is/ what it means.... it was taken from the osu record website
jyling

Shima Luan wrote:

http://puu.sh/nExNT/0693a62dd9.png can someone tell me what this is/ what it means.... it was taken from the osu record website

It mean your recording has failed ...you need to restart the recording again
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Aiming to have this back up in the next few days, am moving it to a higher spec server (i3-2130 -> i5-2400)
Japanfan
good
JOYBOYDESU
Would you be able to add a feature that allows people to know their queue placement?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Back again on the new server
TheDude
Amazing system, will donate for sure when I get the money :D

Massive props to Darkimmortal

Edit: Sentence cohision =P
GeorgeK
Firstly, this is great. However it would be soo much nicer if was 16:9. Also it uses the beatmap skin over a custom skin, it would be better if when you add a skin it uses it even if there is a beatmap skin.
xxdinorabbitxx
You can delete/rename/move the beatmap skin elements if it is a troublesome thing for you
LukasYaan

Shima Luan wrote:

You can delete/rename/move the beatmap skin elements if it is a troublesome thing for you
also you can change the beatmap background if you want it black :p
Tryy
Okay so I love the concept and the site itself but I do have one issue, I don't have sound effects on in game but when I upload the replay it decides to add them, is there any way I can fix this?
justinlam3
Thanks for the converter.
However, as i uploaded my file, it showed up this message:
Now recording, wait 127 seconds... Performing fail check in 10 seconds... difference index 0.102249 (min
0.20)... Check failed!

osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
esources. Usually this is caused by a replay that is older than the latest version of the map. Please do
not try constantly uploading the same replay, it's not going to work.

What can i do?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

GeorgeK wrote:

Firstly, this is great. However it would be soo much nicer if was 16:9. Also it uses the beatmap skin over a custom skin, it would be better if when you add a skin it uses it even if there is a beatmap skin.
Will be staying 4:3

Changed that in the osu config now
jackylafrite
The site says "500 Internal Server Error nginx/1.8.1" when trying to upload something :-(
tajamheng
Same here
xX-PastelBri-Xx
I keep getting a 500 Internal Service Error. Why?
Gemini_Genesis
There may be something wrong with it at the moment, because I have been getting the same thing as well.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Seems disk was full, should be ok now
LukasYaan

Tryy wrote:

Okay so I love the concept and the site itself but I do have one issue, I don't have sound effects on in game but when I upload the replay it decides to add them, is there any way I can fix this?
remove the sound effect on beatmap folder
NeoAxel
I don't know if someone already said it, but would it be possible to dim out the background and use skin.ini elements?
Fidelis
Very great but how can I disable the hit lightning , put the dark background and put my own colors of circle/slider ? :(
Kurumiya
why there's some beatmap that keep failing? , like 'Feint - Tower Of Heaven (You Are Slaves)' or ' Doma Umaru [CV.Tanaka Aimi] - KakushintekiMetamaruphose!' it said something like this ' Querying osu! api for map info... string(27) "2|false|847313|128931|20150"
ID 128931... Difficulty 847313... Not found, trying artist/title match... Not found. (map very new or not
ranked?)
'
Kurumiya

[ Never Loses ] wrote:

Very great but how can I disable the hit lightning , put the dark background and put my own colors of circle/slider ? :(
idk about dark background but if the colours circle you can change it from ur skin.ini , for example , you can find these on skin.ini
[Colours]
Combo1: 0,255,255
Combo2: 0,255,127
Combo3: 128,0,128
you can google the colour code , and it will change the colours of circle and slider
and you also able to disable hit lighting by changing lighting.png to blank picture or something else ..
im sorry for my bad eng , hope u understand
Kondou-Shinichi
Ahh
Tried Tengaku
Got like this ._.
Checking if updated beatmap is available...

Installing beatmap into osu!... PHP Warning: copy(ftp://...@weeaboo.com/raw-alt/OsuBeatmaps/336414 Waga
kki Band - Tengaku.osz): failed to open stream: FTP server reports 550 Can't check for file existence
in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php on line 379

Waiting for osu to start... 001.0

Making sure osu realises the beatmap is there...

Copying replay into osu!...

Starting osu! and beginning replay playback... Initial check difference index: 0.156727 (min 0.1)...

Now recording, wait 316 seconds... Performing fail check in 10 seconds... difference index 0.105573 (min
0.20)... Check failed!

osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
esources. Usually this is caused by a replay that is older than the latest version of the map. Please do
not try constantly uploading the same replay, it's not going to work.

sh-4.3$
I... Don't see I did anything wrong
Tried another map:
Installing beatmap into osu!...

Starting osu! and beginning replay playback... Initial check difference index: 0.0900065 (min 0.1)... C
heck failed!

osu! has failed with the infamous 'You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for' error, recordin
g aborted to save resources.

sh-4.3$ php osurecord.php

Checking Youtube login...
testing channel... ok. testing upload... ok. deleting test video... ok.

Reading replay file...
Got map hash '08f19871b6afc29500bedd6bdaea60ef' and player username 'TheUnReturned'

Querying osu! api for map info... string(26) "3|false|119238|36988|14004"
ID 36988... Difficulty 119238... Got 36988 YAMAGEN'S DEVILELIET - EYES OF DEVILELIET

Extracting replay length... Got 222000ms

Checking if updated beatmap is available...

Installing beatmap into osu!...

Starting osu! and beginning replay playback... Initial check difference index: 0.0900065 (min 0.1)... C
heck failed!

osu! has failed with the infamous 'You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for' error, recordin
g aborted to save resources.

sh-4.3$
Does osu hate me
Fidelis

Fang Ricotta wrote:

[ Never Loses ] wrote:

idk about dark background but if the colours circle you can change it from ur skin.ini , for example , you can find these on skin.ini
[Colours]
Combo1: 0,255,255
Combo2: 0,255,127
Combo3: 128,0,128
you can google the colour code , and it will change the colours of circle and slider
and you also able to disable hit lighting by changing lighting.png to blank picture or something else ..
im sorry for my bad eng , hope u understand
Thanks :) I disabled the lightning but for the colours I have mine but osu!record doesn't care about it :(

PS : How to disable "10" when get a dot and "30" when hit an arrow or finish slider ? :?:
show more