forum

IOSYS - Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitousu Nouryoku wo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
saymun
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 26 June 2010 at 1:12:02 AM

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitoosu Nouryoku wo
Source: Touhou
Tags: Yosuzume no Utagoe Night Bird ignorethis alvisto DJPop
BPM: 162
Filesize: 9001kb
Play Time: 03:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.96 stars, 461 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 570 notes)
  3. Normal (3.4 stars, 190 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitoosu Nouryoku wo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
woooo collab!
ignorethis
DJPop
miccoliasms
nice :D
dvorak_old
Nice collabo

Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitousu Nouryoku wo

> Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitoosu Nouryoku wo
                         ↑(must)

micc....!
Topic Starter
saymun

dvorak wrote:

Nice collabo

Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitousu Nouryoku wo

> Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitoosu Nouryoku wo
                         ↑(must)

micc....!
Will change once all diffs are finished XD
Nachy
Awesomesauce
gdeath
awa
alvisto
goo gah gah

Let's finish this ! 1 more turn ! xD

Download: IOSYS - Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitousu Nouryoku wo (saymun) [saymun+alvisto].osu
Shandro
nice)
ignore gave 2stars :O
ignorethis
Card N'FoRcE
- General: (Considerations and things you need to check/fix for the whole map)
  • Uhm, add another SB effect for the end of the song? :>
- Normal:
  • .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    01:32:929 (1,2) - correct "spacing-wise", but i think that it can be confused for a 1/1 spacing. Move (2) a bit more to the left.
- Hard:
  • .Opinions: (Just some thoughts, I'd personally like if you follow them)
    Fine.
- Insane:
    I like more Circle Size Normal here.
    Huge jumps :S (i think some of them are way too much, like 01:26:262 (6,1,1) )
    There are some patterns in which the spacing keeps doubling and/or halving (examples: 01:33:299 (3,4) and 02:51:633 (6,7) ), they're readable thanks to the high overall, but i don't like them because i don't get the point of that :S
    02:37:744 (1,2) - kinda cruel change, after two patterns that have the same rhythm D: Oh different mappers, nvm then
I can't say i find something wrong, but there are some things i don't like in Insane... :<
Anyway, good job and good mapping, all of you.
Good luck
Topic Starter
saymun

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

- General: (Considerations and things you need to check/fix for the whole map)
  • Uhm, add another SB effect for the end of the song? :>
- Normal:
  • .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    01:32:929 (1,2) - correct "spacing-wise", but i think that it can be confused for a 1/1 spacing. Move (2) a bit more to the left.
I think thats fine.

- Hard:
    Fine.
- Insane:
    I like more Circle Size Normal here. Chanegd
    Huge jumps :S (i think some of them are way too much, like 01:26:262 (6,1,1) ) Made is MUCH easier :D
    There are some patterns in which the spacing keeps doubling and/or halving (examples: 01:33:299 (3,4) and 02:51:633 (6,7) ), they're readable thanks to the high overall, but i don't like them because i don't get the point of that :S Its just ign's style of mapping XD
    02:37:744 (1,2) - kinda cruel change, after two patterns that have the same rhythm D: Oh different mappers, nvm then
I can't say i find something wrong, but there are some things i don't like in Insane... :<
Anyway, good job and good mapping, all of you.
Good luck
NatsumeRin
Red: You must fix this.
Blue: You'd better do sth with this imo.
Green: Just suggestions.

[Normal]
01:50:337 - 01:56:262 the clap sound doesn't fit this 0.5x part i think, remove them all (include tick sounds.) if you do this, you can choose to add whistle at 01:50:337 (1)'s end, and 01:55:151 (3,5)
from 02:49:596 (1) - ... i think more whistles are needed. emm...Download: IOSYS - Mayoi Michi, Semaru Yami wo Mitoosu Nouryoku wo (saymun) [Normal hitsounds].osu

[Hard]
00:50:151 (5,6) - just for symmetry...? how about move (5) 1 grid up+ 1 grid right, (6) 1 grid up+ 1 grid left?
02:39:596 (5,6,7) - a little nazi spacing?
02:44:596 (2,3,4) - ^

[Insane]
eggpain.
remove sliderwhistles in ignore's part (example:00:49:040 (5)
00:34:966 (8) - new combo
01:50:337 (1,2) - 1 grid down+ 1 grid right ?
02:49:596 (1) - whistle at the start
02:52:559 (1) - ^
02:58:485 (1) - ^
Mafiamaster
Sweetness
Lybydose
Add an approachcircle.png

The pass/fail thing is kind of lame because it covers the storyboard at 02:08:114.

Normal:

02:40:707 (4,5,6) - this was harder to read than anything in Insane
02:59:596 (2,3) - why does this randomly follow a different rhythm than what you did at 02:49:596 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4), even though the song is exactly the same?

Hard:

00:55:522 (2) - this slowdown feels really random. The rest of the slowdowns in the map were predictable and made sense though

Insane:

I liked it better with the larger circles, mostly because the map sort of gives off that feeling that it was originally mapped using larger circles, and then you later reduced the size.

not popping the bubble for these minor things
Topic Starter
saymun

Lybydose wrote:

Add an approachcircle.png done

The pass/fail thing is kind of lame because it covers the storyboard at 02:08:114. removed

Normal:

02:40:707 (4,5,6) - this was harder to read than anything in Insane Fixed
02:59:596 (2,3) - why does this randomly follow a different rhythm than what you did at 02:49:596 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4), even though the song is exactly the same? Fixed

Hard:

00:55:522 (2) - this slowdown feels really random. The rest of the slowdowns in the map were predictable and made sense though Fine imo

Insane:

I liked it better with the larger circles, mostly because the map sort of gives off that feeling that it was originally mapped using larger circles, and then you later reduced the size. Made bigger again

not popping the bubble for these minor things
Lybydose
The pass/fail thing is kind of lame because it covers the storyboard at 02:08:114.
Actually it might look better if you removed the pass/fail animation altogether (or storyboarded it to appear at a different time so it would not interfere with the rest of the SB).

Bubbled anyway. If you want to make that change, PM me and I'll repair the bubble, or I guess just talk to the BAT that looks at it next. :o

and why did you set preferred skin default :shock:

EDIT: rebubbled
Topic Starter
saymun

Lybydose wrote:

Actually it might look better if you removed the pass/fail animation altogether (or storyboarded it to appear at a different time so it would not interfere with the rest of the SB). Fixed

Bubbled anyway. If you want to make that change, PM me and I'll repair the bubble, or I guess just talk to the BAT that looks at it next. :o

and why did you set preferred skin default :shock: i dont really know, but i changed it back
Gabi
seems like i forgott to star this o.O

great map, and song <3333 one of my favorite themes <333333
show more