forum

Farewell Cheaters #2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Hi guys! Time to rid osu! of a few more bad souls. Again, please only post in this thread if you are on the list. You can try and defend yourself, but I am not really budging on any of these calls. If anyone has further suspicions that are not listed in this list, please see the other thread (and make sure to read it before posting).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... icnc&hl=en

Action against listed users will be taken out later this week.

Thanks!
SilentKiller
Boosted here. lol I admitted to using it so you can change it to admited. Just hope what info I got out of it can help ya.
beatmastermap
Hello guys, I am writing to apologize to the entire community of OSU,because VOLUNTARILY I tried this cheat, but believes to be offline .... just to see if it really works .... well, I was online I saved the replay ... I hope in the goodness of peppy and I ask again ... sorry ... I know many people and I am a person who honestly plays games at all ... a friend of mine told me that there was this hack and tried it thinking be offline ... I'm really sorry ... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

In practice, a friend of mine informed me of this INSTRUMENTS to tarnish the flashlight, I dont think I asked him to let me see from my pc not thinking of the consequences ... now I'm banned for something I have not done that infuses even with my hands ... look at my replay ... I do not use tricks people ... I apologize again to the entire community ... and especially to my Italian friends who could not believe their eyes!
Topic Starter
peppy

KRZY wrote:

He is willing to converse 1:1 with you to prove his innocence, peppy. I hope you hear his case out.
If he wants to prove his innocence, he can do so himself in this thread. Please don't post unless you are on the list.
[Cirno from hell]
IIII admit I cheated, but it was more out of curiousty sake, I normally would never cheat, I deleted the flashlight hack because it got to boring, it was no challenge at all anymore which ruined the fun for me... (and for others to and I am very sorry).

I am just a very curious person that would check anything out, I am sorry, I could apoligize 1000 times but it would not change anything. Neither would I ever cheat again, what happens to me now is all up to Peppy, but from now on I shall play the game the legit way and never get near the cheating bullshit...

Sorry and thank you in advance.
mekadon_old
I PM'd peppy instead D: Whatever.

I admit I use muti-monitor hack and I also tried to use the FL hax, yes. I actually wondered how do they hax it so I tried it offline. As hacking is like a drug, it brings addiction for me to try it online. I got happy with my goddamn hack score and tried more and more. I hope myself that I'm not banned as I actually like the game and the community, but I wish for a total score reset as my punishment for being such a bitch D:

I apologize for my stupid act and I'm very, very, sorry for what I'm done. It's up to you to set my punishment, I don't mind being banned as my punishment but I surely want to stay here. I will play fairly if I'm not banned. Again, I will say sorry to the whole osu! community for being a stupid goon.
HeatKai
peppy , i guess we should forgive mekadon.
at least he being honest. :(
btw i forgive mekadon.
but i cannot make you unbanned T_T
Sander-Don
was this guy named FriSha reported or banend yet? i'm not sure, i only saw that he had an osu! FL hack vid on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhspU90I ... re=related
mekadon_old

heatwave95 wrote:

peppy , i guess we should forgive mekadon.
at least he being honest. :(
btw i forgive mekadon.
but i cannot make you unbanned T_T
I cheated. It won't make any difference, though I'm being "honest" as what you said.
HeatKai
as long as you stop playing hack , i guess i'll forgive you.
but .
what can i do.
:(
lncognito
i think everyone should get banned on the list since they cheater right after there was a official banning aka Farewell Cheaters #1
i know i shouldent be posting in here, just wanted to throw that out there
phantasmaria
Hi. I have never heard of FL hacks, nor have I ever used them. I do not understand why I am on that list, maybe there is a misunderstanding. I hope this gets sorted out, I love osu and would like to stay here. Thank you very much.
HeatKai

lncognito wrote:

i think everyone should get banned on the list since they cheater right after there was a official banning aka Farewell Cheaters #1
i think NO . because some of them just trying it.
they think it's offline but they didn't realize that they play online.
GladiOol

heatwave95 wrote:

lncognito wrote:

i think NO . because some of them just trying it.
they think it's offline but they didn't realize that they play online.
if you cheat, no matter if it's offline or not, you should be die be banned.
I mean, why would you want to play osu! offline just to cheat? wtf?
HeatKai

GladiOol wrote:

all people got a feeling , want to try.
just they keep it as secret , who know.
at least , he being honest .
vivere

heatwave95 wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

all people got a feeling , want to try.
just they keep it as secret , who know.
at least , he being honest .
Hi.

I will not lie, I feel doubt is that FL, but something happens...I've always been faithful to osu!
I also save a BIG problem...

PEOPLE, lest they be banned just do not use cheat <.<

Don't become actors and accept the reality, because they are aware and know what they do (I say this because some people is insulted just to save herself from being banned)

PS: maybe most do not know me, but this is how I think.
RAUDI_old
i see that i am on the List :(

Yes i use a Cheat called "Anti Flashlight".
But i dont want hurt to Osu or anything :(

Im Sorry
Red Flames Wyvern
Can u explain to me , how do they cheated in osu ? is there anywhere to find out ? I have no clue . I don't know how they cheat.. if i do.. i shall make a report . 8-)
James2250

Red Flames Wyvern wrote:

Can u explain to me , how do they cheated in osu ? is there anywhere to find out ? I have no clue . I don't know how they cheat.. if i do.. i shall make a report . 8-)
I believe pretty much every person on that list cheated by hacking the flashlight mod. They disable the darkness around the cursor but still get the 1.12 score added.

If you see a flashlight score that seems almost impossible (and the person is not a well known or skilled flashlight player) you can report it here. Also other simple things like having a person get 20 rank 1 flashlight scores on insane maps in 20 minutes or something.

(not meant to post here I know)
[deleted user]
umm....i admit to cheating as soon as i started but i didn't continue, i would also like a fresh start to please peppy can you remove reimuxyukari, reimuxx and reset my main account i've been using for about a year now reimuxmarisa.
i apologize for not abiding by the rules and making multiple accounts

i really am sorry everyone....after reading this forum i have decided to confess and will accept the punishment given out through this offence.
it was done in an attempt to get better :( :( :( :( :(
show more