forum

Subforum - Swedish [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +46
Topic Starter
Xgor
Cuz I am hoping that we can get it when there are so many other sub forums created the last days.

Also, Swedish is the only big language that doesn't have a forum on their own :)
dkun
+support

All for one, one for all!
Derekku
Are the Swedish forum users really that active? It looks like the thread in Other Languages says they aren't. If there's overwhelming support then I'll consider it, but right now I don't think that it needs to be added.
Faust
Yeah Sweeden
Firo Prochainezo
JA
Mismagius
Just make a subforum for binary too >:
Teras
We're more swedish active users in the skandinavian channel than they are danish/norweigan. We are a certain amount of peoplee that is there quite a lot.
I dunno if I should support since I think the current channel is fine, but anyways.

+support
Saten
YES |

I agree :3

+support~
IppE
Support for fellow neighbors.
Real1
Ja förihelvete!

(yes)
Attertwo

Derekku wrote:

Are the Swedish forum users really that active?
We could be. Assuming we get a forum!
maal
no :3
but secretly yes
Teras

Emaal wrote:

no :3
but secretly yes
EMAAL
qlum
As long as the Dutch subforum still exist any most likely better subforum has the right to exist.
Vish024
Let's be honest, most Swedes, Norwegians, Dutch, Danes....Finns...well the lot of you up there near the arctic circle can speak English fluently. Subforums are not just there because of the size of the community but mainly because many of the users are not fluent English speakers. I'm sure all of you are capable and competent English speakers, so a subforum for any Northern European language is not required (barring German).
Teras

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Let's be honest, most Swedes, Norwegians, Dutch, Danes....Finns...well the lot of you up there near the arctic circle can speak English fluently. Subforums are not just there because of the size of the community but mainly because many of the users are not fluent English speakers. I'm sure all of you are capable and competent English speakers, so a subforum for any Northern European language is not required (barring German).
Actually, it would be nice if there is a place where we don't have to speak english. I don't mind doing it, but I would rather talk swedish from time to time here than english whenever i'm here. Just sayin'.
dkun

Teras wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Actually, it would be nice if there is a place where we don't have to speak english. I don't mind doing it, but I would rather talk swedish from time to time here than english whenever i'm here. Just sayin'.
And on top of that, the Filipinos are the same way. Most of us speak English fluently, yet we still have our own subforum.

I'd still rather talk my native tongue then a second language any day.
+support again for this.
heintsi
+Support, definitely. Our community grew up a lot once we got our own subforum so i don't see why you guys won't get your own subforum too.

Teras wrote:

Seconding this, it just feels more natural to speak in our native languages.
Topic Starter
Xgor

LaVolpe024 wrote:

viewforum.php?f=37

viewforum.php?f=24

Hmm

Derekku wrote:

Are the Swedish forum users really that active? It looks like the thread in Other Languages says they aren't. If there's overwhelming support then I'll consider it, but right now I don't think that it needs to be added.
I think henintsi sums up my opinion about that comment.

heintsi wrote:

+Support, definitely. Our community grew up a lot once we got our own subforum so i don't see why you guys won't get your own subforum too.
The Swedish community is kinda splitted up at the moment so our own sub-forum would help us bring ourself closer to eachother.
Ephemeral
i'll speak to an admin about this since this is painless to implement and of substantial benefit to the community
show more