forum

Break Machine - Break Dance Party

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Numbers_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 22 juli 2008 at 22:41:29

Artist: Break Machine
Title: Break Dance Party
BPM: 118
Filesize: 25630kb
Play Time: 00:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Don't Worry! (3,14 stars, 21 notes)
Download: Break Machine - Break Dance Party
Download: Break Machine - Break Dance Party (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1980's rap act fronted by Keith Rodgers, produced by the same team that produced Village People. They wanted something fresher after the fall of disco. Even though this is more considered to be pop than hip-hop, it's still an early breakthrough for hip-hop. It's quite nice, the whistling in the song is paying respect to an early tradition of hip-hop and they have to be the happiest guys who've ever been busted for doing hip-hop on tape. A true classic!

HEALLLP!

#1 I'm having some troubles timing this one. If i were to follow the red ticks it kinda sounds ok. Not sure if that stuff even matters, just so damn anal about following the white ticks. Actually I'm not quite sure it's even possible to do a proper timing on this one. It's has been digitalized from an old vhs tape, analogue vs digital so it could be some problems due to that possibly. I'll let you mods decide.

#2 Also having heaps of problems removing the intro for the video, don't want no damn stinking piratebay commercials and no effing pink either. I tried playing with a negative offset manually but this didn't seem to help me at all.

#3 Will also most likely need help with the the analog problems at 1:03-ish. (Old vhs players weren't all that you know)

HEALP!