forum

I can't play anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raksa Ukko23
I recently learned how to stream 180 bpm consistently and i was getting better at the game at a really fast rate, however now everytime i play i start feeling tired and my left hand literally stops working. My fingers refuse to move, this is really annoying. Idk if i should see a doctor or mabye im just retarded.
REMachina
Same =\ There are times where my left hand can stream the fk out of image material bpms but sometimes, it just cracks up lol
RamenBucket
First, if you're fingers are feeling tired try to fix your hand position and overall posture. Sit in a relaxed position. It's the easiest way to prevent fatigue and it's also good for your body. Don't forget to drink water as well.

If you aren't streaming consistently, I would suggest playing a couple of warm up before you actually go for pp. I find that it really helps when I play. A good way to do this is to make a collection of long stream and burst stream maps and play them in the beginning of your session.

If you are still feeling tired, take a break. Play easier maps. Do some multi. Enjoy game.
C15U
I was always getting stamina level up like out of nowhere. One day I sucked, the next day I can singletap 248BPM jumps, then I suck again, and next day I can do 236BPM streams out of nowhere.
Xirai
I feel the same like the user above me.

There are good days and bad days.

What i've learned the hard way:
If you push yourself too much, it will block your fingers.

When you play too long your fingers will get tired and block even more.

So i would recommend to not play extremely long sessions and just call it a day when you think it's just getting worse and worse.

If you don't you may get frustrated.

I was at that point a few days ago... couldnt even finish 3star maps in the end then because i pushed too much.