forum

Lily Allen - Fuck You [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saturnalize
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 5:41:00 PM

Artist: Lily Allen
Title: Fuck You
Tags: It's Not Me, It's You Sakuya Aizawa _Tokage_
BPM: 130
Filesize: 5711kb
Play Time: 03:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Not Quite (2.15 stars, 193 notes)
  2. Saku's Platter (4.99 stars, 567 notes)
  3. Very Much (4.7 stars, 372 notes)
Download: Lily Allen - Fuck You
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Not Quite : Normal
Very Much : Hard
Saku's Platter : Catch the Beat

And you said it's too hard? Fuck you.
And you said this title is no longer acceptable? Fuck you.
And you said you only mod seasonal maps? Fuck you.
And you said Fuck you too? Thank you.
Now where's my goddamn You're welcome.

To ruin my lovely Ca_Calne's birthday, 28th January

Please do a redownload if you do it before 27th January 2013.

I'm not taking a Guest Diff anymore.

Changelog
[2013]
  1. 1/24 - "Very Much" difficulty added.
  2. 1/27 - Asign mod | change .mp3 bitrate from 320kbps to 192 kbps | Sakuya Aizawa's Catch the Beat difficulty, "Saku's Platter" added | Circle color changed

wow Lily Allen :3

Good luck Loli!
riffy
LOVE MEEEE~~~ LOVE ME VEEERY VEEERY MUCH~

I don't care if it's not ready. I just want to help you!

[General]
  1. First of all, your combo colours doesn't with BG and it makes me sad. :<
    tryyyy me! try meeee!
    Combo1 : 218,199,184
    Combo2 : 227,221,219
  2. Disable audioLeadIn it doesn't make any sense here because mapping starts at 00:05:858 -
  3. You Normal-sliderslide is too loud! Try to use silinced one? At least reduce volume of Normal:C1 sampleset >3</
  4. Add tags It's Not Me, You because album name is It's Not Me, It's You
[Very Much]
  1. 00:05:858 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - uh.. it's kinda hard to read/play and doesn't looks so awesome, try to make a stream here instead!
  2. 00:35:396 (5,6,7) - some patterns, eg - this one, are hard to read because of AR7. Try to make them easier to read (they're overlapped with hitbursts, now) or you can use AR 8 here. It's hardest diff in the mapset :3/
  3. I don't really understand what's the point of THAT too fast velocity changes. in my opinion , map is much better with x1.2 speed for kiais. Maybe it's just me.
  4. Stacks with inconsistent rhythm make players ANGRY - eg 02:05:396 (4,5,1) - too confusing with hidden!
  5. 02:17:858 (1,1,1) - circle is covered by spinner's hitburst + appears too soon after spinner. And it looks like spinner spam. o3o/ If it's SO hard to map, start break here? Or map first spinner.
Ahh, whatever! I'm here to star it!

Star! ~
Topic Starter
Saturnalize

-Bakari- wrote:

LOVE MEEEE~~~ LOVE ME VEEERY VEEERY MUCH~

I don't care if it's not ready. I just want to help you!

[General]
  1. First of all, your combo colours doesn't with BG and it makes me sad. :< - Me either. Used.
    tryyyy me! try meeee!
    Combo1 : 218,199,184
    Combo2 : 227,221,219
  2. Disable audioLeadIn it doesn't make any sense here because mapping starts at 00:05:858 - Right away.
  3. You Normal-sliderslide is too loud! Try to use silinced one? At least reduce volume of Normal:C1 sampleset >3</ - I'll re-upload with the silenced sliderslide.And no, I don't think reducing volume works great since even the first slider ( 00:09:550 (1) - ) sounds ugly with it.
  4. Add tags It's Not Me, You because album name is It's Not Me, It's You - Done.
[Very Much]
  1. 00:05:858 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - uh.. it's kinda hard to read/play and doesn't looks so awesome, try to make a stream here instead! -It's already a stream, and I do it on purpose to follow the down note of the drum.
  2. 00:35:396 (5,6,7) - some patterns, eg - this one, are hard to read because of AR7. Try to make them easier to read (they're overlapped with hitbursts, now) or you can use AR 8 here. It's hardest diff in the mapset :3/ - I've done something ugu. Changed to circle pattern. About AR8, I don't think that'll help much since it'll just increase the star rating.
  3. I don't really understand what's the point of THAT too fast velocity changes. in my opinion , map is much better with x1.2 speed for kiais. Maybe it's just me. - It's not that angry I believe. Kiai is not always the answer.
  4. Stacks with inconsistent rhythm make players ANGRY - eg 02:05:396 (4,5,1) - too confusing with hidden! - Thank you but no. I think that stack here has the best flow. There are two rhythm option that I think fit with this. One is that I use now, and the second is changing (4) and (5) into a slider. However, If I do the second option, it would break the vocal-following (notice that between 4 and 5 she doesn't hold a note). I know there are some that I tend to do the opposite, but this one looks totally awesome to me.
  5. 02:17:858 (1,1,1) - circle is covered by spinner's hitburst + appears too soon after spinner. And it looks like spinner spam. o3o/ If it's SO hard to map, start break here? Or map first spinner. - It's not that hard because I do it on purpose. Also, I forget to do my "usual habit on mapping". I've done something ugu.
Ahh, whatever! I'm here to star it!

Star! ~
Still waiting for Saku's CtB, then I'll upload it.
Madoka Ayukawa
my CTB diff ~ : http://puu.sh/1Tko3
sorry for late ;w;
primrose
Add 15+ Language Warning in description? o3o
Hoping this for rank xD
Topic Starter
Saturnalize

Awoken wrote:

Add 15+ Language Warning in description? o3o
Hoping this for rank xD
No need I think, the title says it all.
Garven
Get more priority so I can nuke please.
Topic Starter
Saturnalize

Garven wrote:

Get more priority so I can nuke please.
I can't deal with it.
EzaaPizaa
Cjj <3 This map is good haha. Good job =w=b
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.