forum

IOSYS - Marisa wa Taihen na Mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 พฤศจิกายน 2550 at 17:27:47

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Marisa wa Taihen na Mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita
BPM: 170
Filesize: 4365kb
Play Time: 03:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.76 stars, 245 notes)
  2. Normal (3.97 stars, 321 notes)
  3. Hard (4.89 stars, 844 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Marisa wa Taihen na Mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita
---------------
3rd beatmap.

Enjoy and please comment
eyup
Can you please re-upload this using the new submission process? File-->Upload Beatmap and follow the prompts. It should recognize and overwrite this thread, apparently...
Topic Starter
DJPop
Finished...
peppy
Hi there. Can you please check the "force osz upload" tick-box the first time you upload? This is only the case when moving old threads over to the new system, and shouln't happen for brand new posts. At the moment your upload does not include the audio file :).
Topic Starter
DJPop
I did what peppy said, but error to uploaded files :cry:
peppy
Hmm, can you try uploading once more just to check? It could have just been a once-off connection error.. If you get it again, can you detail the exact erro message?
Topic Starter
DJPop
An error has occurred. Please report this in the forums along with any more information you can provide!

System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameClock.CounterToTimeSpan(Int64 delta)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameClock.Step()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at osu.Program.Main()
peppy
Hmm interesting... Does this happen every time?
Echo
*mouth hangs open*

You get da bubblez.

Oh, and by the way:

peppy wrote:

IF I HAVE RSI, IM SENDING YOU THE BILL!
peppy
Fucking awesome btw. As soon as we sort the upload problem out, this will be RANKEDDDDDDDD.

Also, any consideration to putting the video in? It kinda feels wrong without it :D.
Kharl

peppy wrote:

Also, any consideration to putting the video in? It kinda feels wrong without it :D.
He uses the full version of the song which is twice as long as the video. So that's not possible, unless he cuts out the later half of the song.
peppy
Just a quick bump - DjPop, make sure you give force uploading another try... I'm interested to see if it works on a second attempt. If not, I will manually upload this again until we can figure out why.
Topic Starter
DJPop
I've just re uploaded the file, but however, MP3 file didn't packed in new .osz file when uploaded although I ticked Force re-upload box.
peppy
Did you get any kind of error? How long was it uploading for?
Topic Starter
DJPop
Yesterday I've uploaded this song, it's always about 11.6 KB.
But today I retry to upload it again, OK! no problem :shock: (file about 4 MB now)
Don't know why...

Now you can download and play now ^^

Enjoy with it.
peppy
Ranked!!!
White_old
I passed hard mode without the no fail mod =D

Unfortunately my accuracy stat just took a major dive =[

Anyway, this is the kind of difficulty I like to see. Lots of notes done quickly and in inventive patterns. Too many mappers seem to be simply decreasing circle size and increasing drain instead of making the songs actually difficult.
Gens

Kharl wrote:

peppy wrote:

He uses the full version of the song which is twice as long as the video. So that's not possible, unless he cuts out the later half of the song.
don't kill me, just a bump.
there does exists a full version, but it feels like copy-paste :o
Anyone probably knew this, so whatever.

Great song btw.
/me adds to favorites
yeah, everytime I add something on my favorites I post on the thread. And what?

and...

White wrote:

Anyway, this is the kind of difficulty I like to see. Lots of notes done quickly and in inventive patterns. Too many mappers seem to be simply decreasing circle size and increasing drain instead of making the songs actually difficult.
Word

nullset

Gens wrote:

White wrote:

Word
Double werd
ShaggoN
DJ POP = perfect timing

btw. what the fuck is that?! crazy :twisted:
show more