Jokes lmao

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
conical3
#1 i have a joke about socks, but it really SOCKS

#2 what did the cannibal get when he was late for dinner? the cold shoulder

#3 a guy walks into a bar, and passes out. why? because it was a METAL BAR

#4 two scientists walk into a bar, the first one says "ill have some h2o" the second one says "ill have some h2o too" the second one dies

Please post your best jokes here too!
pentaqola
are you a single dad?
KajTorvaldGrey
A slice of apple pie is $2.50 in Jamaica and $3.00 in the Bahamas. These are the pie rates of the Caribbean.
vinnicci
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/934897

This thread, and all the dad jokes that come with it
Serraionga

conical3 wrote:

this thread
samX500
I love myself
captainmilk
off-topic
abraker
What does OP have in common with this thread? Both are out of lock.
Nate Bait
Where should children learn the periodic table? Elementary school.

*What do hungry clocks do during dinner? They go for seconds.

What's a common way Pokemon say hi? Pikachu.

* = disclaimer not mine but i figured it's quite a funny one
Westonini
😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭
😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭
😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥🔥💯💯😂🤣😭👌👌🔥
levesterz
Achromalia
what did the skeleton say when he found a thread of jokes?

"i wish these were a little funnier."
levesterz
Yes
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
No
levesterz
ColdTooth

conical3 wrote:

i got a good one, ready?

you
Serraionga