forum

Preface

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

[ Present Day ]

"Achro, what's this?"

"Well abraker, remember that portal we found in the abandoned building in the nuked contamination zone a couple days ago?"

"Yea, we determined it to be another one of serrai's doings"

"Actually it was not. We have a situation."

"What... a situation? give me that... ... !!!!!!!!!"

. . .

"Ashton Co., half of OT Government, and and few fags worked behind my back to pull of the greatest stunt imaginable; only to get stuck in hell! How did it come to this?"

[ Rewind . . . ]

Somewhere out there it was lurking. It was a matter of time until it came back. It has a source, somewhere outside of OT, outside the known dimension. Somewhere only a portal can allow one to get there. An anonymous denizen made it their mission to put a stop to it once and for all, and they recruited denizens to do pull off the impossible. Ashton was chosen to break into A-Breaking Laboratories and target abraker's portal technology. TeeArctic was chosen to use the Avian Force of Antarctica to create a bomb. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH was chosen to create the target. Tad was chosen to create grenionite. samX500 to survey the nuked area. The cover up was easy when 3 out of 5 parliament members were on it. 15 days ago they opened the portal. 2 days ago abraker found it. Today he found out what it was for.

Following the lawsuit 5 months ago, Ashton Co. achieved their objective and quickly dissolved. The portal technology was carefully forwarded to the Avian Force of Antarctica to spend time figuring out interdimension travel. Around the same time abraker received this interesting request from TeeArctic:

After an intense exchange negotiations ended with:

This was a blessing for the Avian Force of Antarctica. Shortly after they discovered a peculiar substance, now known as grenionite. Created by stretching and squishing the thread-post continuum, enough of it could allow the opening of a portal to anywhere. However, using portals to create it is like mining bread crumbs. They needed to snap the thread-post continuum to create enough of it, but at the expense of creating a blast of nuclear proportions. Between nuking a thread, and letting it tyrannize OT, nuking a thread had to be done. A plan was set into motion to create a bomb.

To keep the details of the mission under wraps an elaborate scheme was devised to keep A-Breaking Laboratory from finding out their plan. Antagonize the OT Government, denounce anyone who supported the bombing, and avoid Royal OT Scientist abraker at all costs. Tad and Ashton played the ruse while Puzzle and samX500 went undercover to survey the area. However, it was not without opposition from A-Breaking Laboratory. They went in a covert operation as journalists to survey the area and acquire samples of grenionite while documenting false info to fool the public. A building was later found by Puzzle that served as the perfect place for the creation of the portal.

[ Present Day ]

"Say, where is Puzzle?"

"Ummmm . . . Found dead in the contamination zone . . ."

"I'm going to run short on clones."
Serraionga
INCOMING MESSAGE FROM USER jSD6~@1
——————————————————————————————

....... OK.

I have an anxiety attack every time I post and I inad@vertently open a portal leading to a parallel universe som@ewhere hidden in this forum and the zon@e it takes you to is not ex@actly a nice an@d super fun locatio@n, quite the op@posite: it t@akes you to th@e uNd/@00rw*6//902aº€r,,,ttttttt%Error.
....... Connection failed.
————————————————————————————————————
FINISHED TRANSMISSION WITH USER jSD6~@1
Topic Starter
abraker
I wasn't wearing headphones. I am still not going to wear them.
You can't make me.
levesterz
Tad Fibonacci
Puzzle's disappearance has nothing to do with me, I swear.
Achromalia
...huh?

eh, this is a thing, i guess.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Achromalia wrote:

...huh?

eh, this is a thing, i guess.