forum

no u

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrSparklepants
Ok, now if you think about it "no u" really is the perfect comeback, because the other person can't really comeback after it's said, unless they have a reverse Uno card, but that's not that common, so the chances of winning a argument with "no u" is like a 90%. But there are people in the world that have comebacks that can overthrow "no u" so you're chances really go down to like 85%, but if you don't have any good comebacks "no u" is the perfect comeback.

Have a good day/night :D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thanks MrSpookletrousers
Topic Starter
MrSparklepants

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Thanks MrSpookletrousers

No Problem :D
abraker
I can overthrow your "no u" without a reverse card. I don't even need to make a thread with a gaping hole in the middle to do it. You wonderful person.
Topic Starter
MrSparklepants

abraker wrote:

I can overthrow your "no u" without a reverse card. I don't even need to make a thread with a gaping hole in the middle to do it. You wonderful person.

Well you're like one of the 5% that can overthrow a "no u" without a reverse Uno card, congratulations :D.
abraker
Yes! So now you can bow down before me.
Topic Starter
MrSparklepants

abraker wrote:

Yes! So now you can bow down before me.

I mean I already thought you were cool, but sure I'll bow before you :D.
abraker

Ayyy this thread gets a

Topic Starter
MrSparklepants

abraker wrote:

Ayyy this thread gets a

This has to be one of the greatest nights I have ever lived, I got the abraker seal of approval :D :D.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Holy shit is that an Abraker Seal of Approval?
abraker
nope, it a abraker seal of approval. It wouldn't be my seal if you had to follow normal grammar rules
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Holy shit is that abraker seal of approval?
samX500
Damn I am so jealous right now.

Btw I advise you to upgrade your osu! password, those seals are worth a lot on the OT black market, you never know what people can do to obtain it.
abraker
hey psst, samX, what does anti 'ye OT' and ' owh' protection go for on the black market right now?
Tad Fibonacci
I'm still waiting for someone who can beat my ultimate card.

Topic Starter
MrSparklepants

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I'm still waiting for someone who can beat my ultimate card.

That is one mighty and powerful card, almost nothing can beat that insane card. Maybe abraker could?
Tad Fibonacci
Well, abraker already said he'd make a card powerful enough to beat it.
But it's been almost a year. At this point, I doubt anyone can beat it.

abraker
see the problem is that the card is my secret weapon. If I use it now, you will know what it is and can use it against me. So it will only be revealed and used in a critical time.
ColdTooth
y'all activated my secret trap card

everyone is gay and cannot be reflected back
Meah
Yis
show more