10 Hours hmmmm I smell Time travel shenanigans
Meah
Tad Fibonacci
abraker
cursed image
roshan117
bruh.mp4 sound effect
roufou
I would do anything for Astolfo, so I'll share this secret technique I like to use.

You stack ten 3x6 pieces on top of each other, put them in the fridge for about 30 minutes, you can cook some noodles while you wait. Be careful as you don't want the lego to become too cold. Now take the lego out of the fridge and eat the noodles if you're hungry, if not, skip to step 5. Oh yeah before you cook the noodles I'd like to recommend this powder mix I made up myself, add BBQ seasoning to the boiling water and a teaspoon of pepper, throw in some lemon juice if you'd like. Anyways eat the noodles, they will help you make lego better. Now comes the tricky part, look up how to make a Homunculus online, I can't tell you how to do it myself as that might be a bit too illegal... Although be careful to not follow a recipe that seems dangerous. Anyways place your Homunculus near the cold lego, and see the magic happen... Is what I would say but you're gonna have to sleep about now and place the lego and homunculus somewhere they can't be seen. Lock them up in a vault with a pinch of baby powder nearby should the Homunculus end up hungry. Now carry on like a normal person, perhaps even more normal than usual just to make sure nobody gets suspicious of what you're doing. Wait two days and get good sleep from 10 PM to 8 AM or so (doesn't really matter I just want to encourage healthy sleeping habits here, even though I'm writing this at 4 AM). Anyways I opened my vault with my Homunculus and it seems like the Homunculus is nowhere to be found, however I still have the baby powder and looks like it gave me a present! I hope the Homunculus isn't dangerous (my guide didn't specify), but it's nowhere to be found. Anyways this guide is very illegal and I don't recommend it, it's too advanced for most beginners and I just did it to challenge myself.

Thanks for reading my guide, I will send my end result a bit later! Love you guys and have a wonderful day :heart:
- EdgarNitroX
Bruh moment
levesterz
Carmlillball

levesterz wrote:

Relaxing
johnmedina999
Aiseca
Time to return to the grave this cursed thread.
TheLegendaryHD