forum

sOMETHING wILD iS tHE hAPPENEDING

posted
Total Posts

Yea ok so,

Guys as you know, we've been doing some talking down in the Satanic Summoning circle and we've realized that OT needs more OT. So, I fed our president a heroic amount of drugs, covered him in virgins blood and left them strapped upside down in the chamber of torment for 3 days straight and we came up with our new vision:
46.67%
Take every thread and shove them into every post on here to form an incomprehensible mess of an amalgamation with pages per each post, now with two different ways of submitting threads and four different ways of shitposting on them, and we're also going to make all of that into polls. We're calling it plan ''ye wo0-OT"
53.33%
Total votes: 15
Topic Starter
abraker
hOW hIHH aRE WE HERE?
levesterz
I was just about to vote but when my retina receive the information to my brain and process it , I realised that the vote is meaningless cus it just one very long , like my student loan , that is and will not have any effect what so ever to the current state of uhh.. google give me more run on sentence to write in .. shit google is out of idea too how can I write this long and run on now? of the state yes the state and I know that does not make any sense at all or whatsoever but soon you will understand about what is the state which is the current state of the poll is just like one continuos sentence that made it sound different but in actually is the same and no different whatsoever.
Aiseca
Yikes...,.
Carmlillball
Yes
ColdTooth
Bring back exiles 2019
levesterz

ColdTooth wrote:

Bring back exiles 2019
Its 2019 now? Man i thought it still 2017
Meah
Stop shitposting minna
pentaqola
wtf is happening i'm scared af and i left my adaptinator at home
GSG95
hol up abraker

hit the brakes for just a second
levesterz
Endaris
Detranscending
Vuelo Eluko
its in the light
the moon came in
he found me
thru the mirror
moonlight white
white like eyes
not light but blood
i drown in him
Tad Fibonacci
Moonlight shines upon the guilty and the innocent alike.
levesterz
Aiseca
Serraionga
Achromalia
hhghhhhehghhh...
- EdgarNitroX
Wut
Nate Bait
ah ha

i've messed up the polls so they're not 50-50
samX500
good thing I kept my vote to preserve the balance.
show more