118 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  next
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Star Shooter
245 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 8. Mai 2017 at 04:53:24

Artist: ZUN
Title: Green-Eyed Jealousy
Source: 東方Project
Tags: Mizuhashi Parsee Subterranean Animism th11 lufi10 Dai Rin Desu touhou chireiden
BPM: 161
Filesize: 3759kb
Play Time: 01:47
Difficulties Available:

Download: ZUN - Green-Eyed Jealousy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
:3
Last edited by Parachute on , edited 95 times in total.
User avatar
Quality Assurance Team
4,205 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
Hey m4m :)

Normal

00:00:382 (1) - imaybe delete? but not that necessary...
00:23:488 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - http://puu.sh/1aJCS, http://puu.sh/1aJDd, http://puu.sh/1aJEZ ? :O (only a suggestion :O)
00:48:084 (3) - move to x:256 y:128
00:57:400 - add a circle
00:59:636 - ^
01:01:872 - ^
01:15:288 - ^
01:17:524 - ^
01:19:760 - ^
(ab 00:59:636 würd ich ein bisschen mehr füllen mit circles xD)

aber der rest gefällt mir sehr gut :D

Insane

00:17:338 (1) - place a circle at x:256 y:80, and new combo
00:27:400 (4) - delete, but leave the circles where they are - so they have to listen to the music xD
00:33:176 (3) - move to x:328 y:280
00:33:549 (1) - http://puu.sh/1aJX1?
00:36:344 (4) - delete
00:37:555 (3) - delete
00:39:512 (1) - new combo
00:46:499 (2) - delete

auch hier gefällt mir der rest sehr :) (ausser dem stream, er passt zwar, aber er ist schon sehr lang XD)

viel glück c:
User avatar
Star Shooter
245 posts
Offline
Irreversible wrote:
Hey m4m :)

Normal

00:00:382 (1) - imaybe delete? but not that necessary... no :D
00:23:488 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - http://puu.sh/1aJCS, http://puu.sh/1aJDd, http://puu.sh/1aJEZ ? :O (only a suggestion :O) i think i will do that
00:48:084 (3) - move to x:256 y:128 no :o
00:57:400 - add a circle yes for the circles :D
00:59:636 - ^
01:01:872 - ^
01:15:288 - ^
01:17:524 - ^
01:19:760 - ^
(ab 00:59:636 würd ich ein bisschen mehr füllen mit circles xD)

aber der rest gefällt mir sehr gut :D

Insane

00:17:338 (1) - place a circle at x:256 y:80, and new combo done :c
00:27:400 (4) - delete, but leave the circles where they are - so they have to listen to the music xD not sure about that o:
00:33:176 (3) - move to x:328 y:280 hmm no but i changed it a bit
00:33:549 (1) - http://puu.sh/1aJX1? hmm i dont really get that but i want that stream there xD
00:36:344 (4) - delete no
00:37:555 (3) - delete no
00:39:512 (1) - new combo done
00:46:499 (2) - delete no :o

auch hier gefällt mir der rest sehr :) (ausser dem stream, er passt zwar, aber er ist schon sehr lang XD)

viel glück c:


danke (:
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,857 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
I can't even pass this map XD. Can't really mod this map. Sorry! :(
User avatar
Star Shooter
245 posts
Offline
BeatofIke wrote:
I can't even pass this map XD. Can't really mod this map. Sorry! :(

:( you could still edit or play with no fail and mod it ? :o
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
526 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
nice map you got there
can I make hard diff?
User avatar
Star Shooter
245 posts
Offline
lufi10 wrote:
nice map you got there
can I make hard diff?


ty sure you can do it :)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,169 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
Hi~

• BG should have size 1024x768 (800x600 or 640x480) correct size bg~

• Will be better if you finish first kiai time here 01:10:443 and start second 01:11:561~

Insane

00:03:922 - remove 1 repeat for rhythm
00:12:493(4) - put this note on x152 y224 for symmetry with note 3
00:13:238(2) - stack with note 4
00:16:779(1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5) - sooo overlap~ etter if you put note 00:17:338(1) on x256 y32
00:36:717 - remove this note for rhythm
00:34:667 - remove NC
00:43:984 - correct spacing between stream and note 7
00:53:673 - 01:29:449 - this part is Unrankable~ bcz very very overmapped~ you should remap this part follow for music~

Normal

• Spam NC~ better put NC on 2 big white ticks~

00:02:245 - here
00:04:481 - ^ e.t.c Plz check on all diff~

• Open AImpd and correct problem with spacing >.<

Easy

The same with NC~

00:32:431(1,2,3) - this place very confused beginners~ correct this overlap~
00:51:437 - end slider here and add 2 notes and slider 1/1~
01:14:915(1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - hm 8 notes it's a little hard for beginners~ better if you replace notes 2 and 3 on slider~
01:42:866(1,2,3,4) - same on 00:32:431
01:46:220(1) - this spin very short for easy diff~ 01:45:102 remove this note and start spin here~ remove fhistle and add finish

This map need moreeeee work~ good luck)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
895 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hello Parachute (:

somethings:
this BG.. i think you may find a better one D: http://www.zerochan.net/1151867 or http://www.zerochan.net/1003492 (don't forget to resize)
sourse: Touhou (game); tags: Mizuhashi Parsee (theme of this girl) Subterranean Animism (part of Touhou which Parsee comes from) and maybe t11 (number of the part)
right title is Green-Eyed Jealousy. can't do a screen, but in Music Room of this game E is capitalised.
and in Insane totally agree with Katty, remap this, this is a overmap.

good luck ^^
User avatar
Star Shooter
245 posts
Offline
Katty Pie wrote:
Hi~

• BG should have size 1024x768 (800x600 or 640x480) correct size bg~

• Will be better if you finish first kiai time here 01:10:443 and start second 01:11:561~

Insane

00:03:922 - remove 1 repeat for rhythm
00:12:493(4) - put this note on x152 y224 for symmetry with note 3
00:13:238(2) - stack with note 4
00:16:779(1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5) - sooo overlap~ etter if you put note 00:17:338(1) on x256 y32
00:36:717 - remove this note for rhythm
00:34:667 - remove NC
00:43:984 - correct spacing between stream and note 7
00:53:673 - 01:29:449 - this part is Unrankable~ bcz very very overmapped~ you should remap this part follow for music~

Normal

• Spam NC~ better put NC on 2 big white ticks~

00:02:245 - here
00:04:481 - ^ e.t.c Plz check on all diff~

• Open AImpd and correct problem with spacing >.<

Easy

The same with NC~

00:32:431(1,2,3) - this place very confused beginners~ correct this overlap~
00:51:437 - end slider here and add 2 notes and slider 1/1~
01:14:915(1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - hm 8 notes it's a little hard for beginners~ better if you replace notes 2 and 3 on slider~
01:42:866(1,2,3,4) - same on 00:32:431
01:46:220(1) - this spin very short for easy diff~ 01:45:102 remove this note and start spin here~ remove fhistle and add finish

This map need moreeeee work~ good luck)


ty ill do most mods soon when i have the time for it :)
i just got the problem that aimod bugs alot but ill try it anyways..^^


Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:
hello Parachute (:

somethings:
this BG.. i think you may find a better one D: http://www.zerochan.net/1151867 or http://www.zerochan.net/1003492 (don't forget to resize)
sourse: Touhou (game); tags: Mizuhashi Parsee (theme of this girl) Subterranean Animism (part of Touhou which Parsee comes from) and maybe t11 (number of the part)
right title is Green-Eyed Jealousy. can't do a screen, but in Music Room of this game E is capitalised.
and in Insane totally agree with Katty, remap this, this is a overmap.

good luck ^^



thanks for the bg and the other things :3
ill look at the insane map next week ^^
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
526 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Hi again, here's my Hard diff
sorry I'm late, Suddenly busy irl I'm just lazy
http://puu.sh/1jssU

I hope you like it.
User avatar
Star Shooter
245 posts
Offline
alright i changed a lot of things now :3
bg will be changed later
thanks for the guest diff its awesome :D
insane is changed
and easy is changed to 1x spacing so there shouldnt be any overlapping things anymore^^
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
895 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
sorry my typo.. number is th11 D:
User avatar
Star Shooter
245 posts
Offline
Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:
sorry my typo.. number is th11 D:

i changed it thanks (:
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,293 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.

General
  • I cannot reach this thread via in-game (Beatmap selection nor Editor) >.< don't know why D:
  • lufi10 has a Guest diff so add her/his name to the tags in all diffs



Easy


Normal


lufi's Hard
This diff is okay but i don't like the Hitsounds. Way to many finishes and some whistles don't fit



Insane
This diff is a tiny bit overjumped ^^
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 118 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: