forum

Blue flower [STD][16:9]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IXENOVIA

Hello everyone, I wanna introduce you to my skin blue flower.
The skin is overall clear and minimal, but with some FEATURES that I like keeping in my skins.

SCREENSHOT

DOWNLOAD
From mega

Thanks for the attention
I hope you can enjoy it.

UPDATE

v1
Skin release.

v1.1
- New heal bar
- New spin-meter
- New numbers + score number fix

v1.2
- Working in some details
- Dots and comma fixed

v1.3
- New reverse arrow
- New Sliderb and sliderfollow

v1.4
- Doing all SD elements... in working
- SD done
- Reworked Smoke
Matt2e2
I've noticed, from your screenshots, that you have mixed elements in your skin (scoreentry, scorebar, spinner-metre etc.). This is against the rules, so please remove all the elements you've taken from other skins (excluding hitsounds) and/or make the elements yourself.
Topic Starter
IXENOVIA
about the scorebar, the BG that is mine,The score entry however is original, spin-meter working now.
Heal fixed
Updated
Numbers fixed, spin-meter fixed, All fine

Updated screenshot and download
Matt2e2
You still have mixed elements in your skin it seems (scoreentry numbers (in screenshots), inputoverlay-background, hitcircles(?) etc.). Please remove them immediately.

Note: If you don't know what it means, "etc." indicates an incomplete enumeration. Basically, the elements I listed were all that I could find, but if you know you have other elements taken from other skins, please remove them.
Topic Starter
IXENOVIA

Matt2e2 wrote:

You still have mixed elements in your skin it seems (scoreentry numbers (in screenshots), inputoverlay-background, hitcircles(?) etc.). Please remove them immediately.

Note: If you don't know what it means, "etc." indicates an incomplete enumeration. Basically, the elements I listed were all that I could find, but if you know you have other elements taken from other skins, please remove them.

for scoreentry you mean this? https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/PVEozzD.jpg, about the inputoverlay-background it is similar, not the same, however for not make a war I deleted it for now.
about the circle there arent cicles like that outside, plus the are made as number.

if you have other doubts, I'm here
Matt2e2

IXENOVIA wrote:

for scoreentry you mean this? https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/PVEozzD.jpg, about the inputoverlay-background it is similar, not the same, however for not make a war I deleted it for now.
about the circle there arent cicles like that outside, plus the are made as number.

Yes, the scoreentry numbers are the ones used on the input overlay and in-game rankings. Some screenshots still have the mixed ones shown. Also, by hitcircles, I meant the defaults. I wanted to use a different word instead of "defaults" since that can be confusing to some people. Plus, because they're so different than the rest of the skin (even using a different font for the digits) I assumed they are mixed.
Topic Starter
IXENOVIA

Matt2e2 wrote:

IXENOVIA wrote:

Yes, the scoreentry numbers are the ones used on the input overlay and in-game rankings. Some screenshots still have the mixed ones shown. Also, by hitcircles, I meant the defaults. I wanted to use a different word instead of "defaults" since that can be confusing to some people. Plus, because they're so different than the rest of the skin (even using a different font for the digits) I assumed they are mixed.

About the score number I dont know what to say, I just created them using the Ink free font, I dont know someone else used it also.
About the hitcircle, was the first thing that I did, they are a bit different from the rest the skin because for me the gameplay need to be clear and minimal, it has been created for gameplay first even it is in contrast with rest of the skin.

I hope that can enjoy the skin a bit more now