forum

peppy - Offset Wizard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 11 January 2009 at 06:56:06

Artist: peppy
Title: Offset Wizard
BPM: 120
Filesize: 475kb
Play Time: 00:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. - (4.41 stars, 8 notes)
Download: peppy - Offset Wizard
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A little test. Time it to your perfect offset and post results.

Its currently set to my perfect setting at the moment. Try seeking around a bit in the track in editor F3 mode because that might cause ~1-3ms differences. When you have it perfect, the high-pitched tick sound should DECREASE in volume slightly.

Adjust your UO in the *opposite* direction to the timing change you make to this map. So if you need to make this one +6 (from -6) then your UO should be -12 of what it currently is.
FurukawaPan
It seems totally dependent on what I have previously set as my universal offset. That is, specifically, if I set my Universal Offset to x ms, then load this map to the editor, I can get it to sync perfectly by setting that x ms offset in the Timing Setup of this map.

So: the Universal Offset I have currently timed from options is +20ms, and this map syncs up best when I set it's offset to +20ms.
FluffRat
I had no idea sliding it around changed the chirp, especially so much. I clocked it steady at -14, -15, -12, even -17 at various times. :o
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
HishoHiro
I had my offset at about thirty, and it says -14... Wow, was I off. This offset seems a lot better.

Nice work, peppy.
Lef
I have my univeral offset set to +15 and in the map i have +20... Am I posted it right? :?
When i changed Universal offset to 0 then in the map its ~+5 (i dont know how it will be working exactly). Anyways its same (+5?).
Ekaru
The perfect offset for me is...

+/- 0. No really, it is... weird.

EDIT: As in, the default of -6 is perfect here.
ignorethis
Univ. Offset: -25ms

In the map: ~ -18 - 17ms but 18 is better

I wonder why do I have such a weird universal offset.
abalee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Al-Azif
Edit:
b639x

WyndII
link is broken when I click download link. it's working
awp

WyndII wrote:

link is broken when I click download link. it's working
lolbump: download it from here

for some reason the bss link doesn't work
masterofpokemon12
Peppy You Awesome!!
Fight69
Yeah, that's a great beatmap !

~Starred !

Wait.
Topic Starter
peppy
...I don't even.
Jarby
Star~
awp

peppy wrote:

...I don't even.
..finish my own sentences.
Mashley
<3 this song... star
MathiasXII
00:14:994 (15) - New combo.

Hmmm it seems I was on the wrong offset all along. :S Kinda shocking to learn lol ... I mean from 17 ms to -4ms , could I have been that wrong ?! FML

Well I do see a difference in the delay before the keyboard's clicking sound and the action taking place in Osu! The keyboard clicking was earlier than the note hitting. Now, they sound at the same time. Gnh... it's lik learning to play Osu! all over again for the second time (first time was because I learned how to disable precision mode in Windows XD)

But everything ranked sounds so on time now it's scary o.O!!!!
laport
star
show more