Total Posts
Topic Starter
-NekoNya
Welcome to SakuraNeko!

So I know you're all wondering...
How did I get into this position?

Fasten your seat belts then my friend!
This is a story worth not skipping for!

This skin is just a "Remake" of it's old skin, which is https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/749770?start=6884760 this skin. You're probably thinking, Why would you need to create a new thread instead of updating the old one? Well my friend, It's basically dead. No, jokes aside... This skin is freshly new and a LOT more different than its predecessor.
Let's say...

There is more than meets the eye.

Watch the Video to know what it looks like!

I can say that I've improved over the years of creating my own skins.

Try the skin out and tell me what you think!

Skin Information

Changelog

NEW!

Feedback specially needed!

RockRoller
so, is this a WIP or is there any other reason why there are some elements missing and some that just don't really fit the theme?
Topic Starter
-NekoNya

RockRoller wrote:

so, is this a WIP or is there any other reason why there are some elements missing and some that just don't really fit the theme?

Yep. Still somehow in WIP but the most important parts are mostly done and for just a little more, the STD will be finished. And for the theme, ehhhhh... Let's just say it piqued my interest. Like how the line from being cute to normal or something else. It's just my personal taste if I can say that.
Liontree997
Hi! When I try to download this skin I get this error message from media fire: "Download not available. This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again."
Rub1KsCub3
"Download not available. This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again." 8C
Topic Starter
-NekoNya

Liontree997 wrote:

Hi! When I try to download this skin I get this error message from media fire: "Download not available. This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again."

Rub1KsCub3 wrote:

"Download not available. This file can not be downloaded because there was a problem with the upload. If possible, contact the person uploading the file to ask them to upload it again." 8C

I'm honestly sorry! My internet connection was acting up when I uploaded it... It corrupted the file. But it's up now! Mediafire link is coming right up! again, I'm very sorry but I updated it and fixed some things! Thanks!
Sir Lolicop
This is one of my favourite skins. Sounds are nice, it's very clean, hitcircles are nice, everything is just beautiful! And also anybody seeing this if the MediaFire link won't work use DropBox (the first link)

So overall, nice skin, nice aesthetics, very clean and just really good! (My opinion of course, not everybodies.
Topic Starter
-NekoNya

Sir Lolicop wrote:

This is one of my favourite skins. Sounds are nice, it's very clean, hitcircles are nice, everything is just beautiful! And also anybody seeing this if the MediaFire link won't work use DropBox (the first link)

So overall, nice skin, nice aesthetics, very clean and just really good! (My opinion of course, not everybodies.

Thanks so much~! I can't believe I allotted almost 18 hours making this skin and optimizing everything just so people can try it out and make myself feel good if I receive goo feedback haha~

But then again thanks for your honest opinion! I'll try skin the other assets too so that it looks finished~!
Rub1KsCub3
thanks for fix link nice skin
Topic Starter
-NekoNya

Rub1KsCub3 wrote:

thanks for fix link nice skin

Good news! It's updated~