forum

Accuracy practice (both aim and rhytm)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fealthas
Hey guys, im currently trying to improve my accuracy (both the actual aim and the timing/OD/rhytm kind of accuracy) and i was wondering if maybe you got some tips for that. I checked the basic topic, where people say to stick with maps youre comfortable with and keep spamming them until you get to your desired acc and to my surprise they also suggest playing HR.

Now given what HR does, its quite obvious why it would improve your aim (as in your ability to place your cursor on the circle and avoid a miss). But since pretty much every song gets pumped up to AR10 with HR, is it really a good practice for the rhytm part of accuracy? Im not THAT bad at reading AR10 i can usually stand my ground up to mid-4*, but isnt it just practicing a different thing when most no-mod stuff is usually AR9?

Thanks for help folks :)
Arbusion
play more, i'm sure you're wanting a different answer but there isn't really any other answer, the only way to get really good at something is put the time in. you can't expect to read some tips and instantly be better at OD10, but if i really had to give some advice, don't forget that this is a rhythm game, and also take note of what bpm the map is, but as i said, don't expect instant improvement, you just have to practice. As for the aim, yes i'd recommend trying to learn hard rock, you would be able to kill two birds with one stone, as you'd improve aim and accuracy. but make sure to keep the maps you play varied, otherwise you will become a one trick which isn't that fun, play some lower AR, or maybe some tech/alt maps, but overall just play the game with the intention of improving in mind and you will improve