forum

[Archived] do supporters get 1000 favorite beatmaps slots?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lonkor
"Supporters can now have up to 1000 online favourites" this was in a patch's patch notes.
does this mean that supporters can now have 1000 favorite beatmap slots on their profile pages instead of 100? just making it sure because it does not include this in the "supporter perks" page.
speaking of which, do i keep the 1000 favorite beatmap slots after my supporter status expires? and is this also true for the supporter-only "me!" customisable area on my profile page?
Nigrod
I think once it your support expires all the perks including about me would go away but I’m really not sure. Also where do you see this 1000 favorite online at? I can’t find it in the changelog.
NeonMage
Yeah, you get alllll that extra space in your favorites. And just like the me! section on your profile, they exist after your osu!supporter runs out!

(Pretty sure you just can't edit them after it runs out... So if you have 999 favorite maps and try to add another, it won't work. Same with the me! page, if you want to change what it says while osu!supporter is inactive, you gotta cough up the toonie.)
Topic Starter
lonkor

Nigrod wrote:

I think once it your support expires all the perks including about me would go away but I’m really not sure. Also where do you see this 1000 favorite online at? I can’t find it in the changelog.

go into the changelog page and scroll down a lot then press Ctrl+F and type "1000" into the box. if it doesn't find the patch note then scroll more and try again

NeonMage wrote:

Yeah, you get alllll that extra space in your favorites. And just like the me! section on your profile, they exist after your osu!supporter runs out!

(Pretty sure you just can't edit them after it runs out... So if you have 999 favorite maps and try to add another, it won't work. Same with the me! page, if you want to change what it says while osu!supporter is inactive, you gotta cough up the toonie.)

i see, thanks