forum

[invalid] Will Stetson for Featured Artist

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
-Aku
Many people from the osu! community have learned to love Will, be it for the memes or because he's a genuinely good singer. Seeing him become a featured artist would be super nice, both for us and him. His covers are amazing. I went on his youtube channel earlier today and I saw that he has many more good covers than just the ones that have been mapped into osu!

Getting him as a featured artist would give him the popularity he deserves and would mean more Will Stetson songs would be seen in osu!.. :D

if you see this will ily :p

ps. idk if i posted this to the right forum so sorry
- Zuramaru -
This forum is mainly for proposing features that you'd like to see in the game (i.e. new mod ideas, in-game pp counter etc), and I'm pretty sure this isn't what it's for. I'm not sure the best place for a post like this, so I'd just wait until a mod or someone else who knows sees this.

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/454006
Pawsu
You could encourage them to get in touch with Peppy about the possibility of becoming a FA! Otherwise, this forum is used for features you want to see in the game as mentioned above. Stuff like this doesn't really belong here. :p
worst fl player

-Aku wrote:

Many people from the osu! community have learned to love Will
Man, what a bold statement.
Topic Starter
-Aku

Pawsu wrote:

You could encourage them to get in touch with Peppy about the possibility of becoming a FA! Otherwise, this forum is used for features you want to see in the game as mentioned above. Stuff like this doesn't really belong here. :p

Yeah I didn't know where to post this. I'm sorry. But maybe I'll try to contact Will.
OfflineGoD
I love Will, but he doesn't have many original songs.

No point in featuring an artist who pretty much only does covers because they don't hold any rights to those covers. If Will became a featured artist there'd essentially be no music to use because he doesn't hold any rights to any of his covers.