forum

Display pp value in-game for runs

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +117
Topic Starter
]Cloud[
Hi all!

I think it would be really great for the user experience to expose somewhere in-game how much pp a run was worth for you/your friend's runs, globally, etc. (I don't mean that particular player's pp reduction, i.e. it's their 5th best song so the pp is reduced. I'm talking overall pp value for the run)

It would be awesome to see how much pp a user got for that #1 run, or how much pp my best run on a song is worth. Especially with the latter, more exposure to how much pp a song could be worth would allow me/users to actually measure how much better we've gotten at a particular song/how much we 'could' get for putting the time in for that FC, etc.

I think it would promote competition and give me a better sense of what I can work on to be a better player, and have some more direct insight into my rank!

I imagine the value is stored in the backend, so it would just be a matter of exposing that somehow on the UI as I'm scrolling through songs (or heck, even in the replay screen if you don't want to clutter the main scrolling screen)!