forum

[Skin] NatureMint [HD/SD][STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
b4mbus_
Praise the sun, my Friends.

Here is my new Skin. I hope you guys enjoy it.

ImgurAlbum

Download MediaFire

I appreciate every constructive criticism and feedback!

There are some Extra ModIcons in the main skin folder if you dont like the default ones.

PS: Plant some trees! :p
MisakiSakaki
I like it
Lantine
It looks Nice :)
Matt2e2
Quite nice but I think you could've included more screenshots (like the ranking screen).
Also, for the menu-background, I don't think that's mint, that might be what we call in romanian "Urzica". One way to tell that it's not mint is that the leaves are a bit shorter in length and have rounded edges instead of sharp ones.
Topic Starter
b4mbus_

Matt2e2 wrote:

Quite nice but I think you could've included more screenshots (like the ranking screen).
Also, for the menu-background, I don't think that's mint, that might be what we call in romanian "Urzica". One way to tell that it's not mint is that the leaves are a bit shorter in length and have rounded edges instead of sharp ones.

Hey Matt, greetings to romania :) I was born there but sadly my romanian is not that good.
The Skin is not only called mint for the menu-background. I also tried to give the ingame a minty colored touch. Maybe i will find a better bg and will patch it.

I will add some screenshots today too.
SageInTheCage
Beautiful skin, very soothing, thank you so much!
kakefaen
Hii!😃

This skin ?
Well let's see..

When I started playing Osu I wanted to find a skin to use, right ?
Somehow I discovered your skin and yeah..
It was basically love at first sight💚
I then proceeded to fell even more in love with it when I tried it!😏

~ The colors and layout of the UI menu were spot on for my taste.
~ Sweet combination of black and green, with cool icons showing ☆ rating.
~ The detail of the blue butterflies 🦋 (Can't find the blue one) is a beautiful touch!

~ The Mod icons have a nice color pattern, indicating easy, hard and neutral ish.
I didn't modify anything with your skin tho so I didn't know about other mod icons!
They look different for sure and I really like how they portray the actual game play mechanics.

~ The orange~gold~yellow arrow fits perfectly to the black / green circles and sliders. Speaking of sliders..
One of the reasons I really wanted to try this skin the first time I layed eyes on it was because of that awesome symbol on the reverse slider! The green color of it is so good and it's a nice contrast to the otherwise darker green for the other objects.

~ The click sound / hit confirm (?) is soooooo satisfying!🤩🤤
~ I like the colors for X 50 100 300
But perhaps I would prefer this way instead: 100 300
Seeing that green is the dominant color of your skin.
Then again that could also make it too much green hmm..

~ The Spin could perhaps have a tiny bit more detail around the actual spinner but it's a very nice touch that you added the green~ness gradually covering the spinner from different sides and within as you progress in it.

~ The green color on the right side indicating the keys fit nicely as well.

~ The pause screen and end screen are just so good!
~ The backgrounds are amazing, the clap is cute, the whole atmosphere gives it such a sweet touch!
~ The Rank Symbols I also found to be just perfect and the glow on the S made me want to S/FC even more!😍

~ The only things I don't like about your entire skin are the pass and fail scenes.
~ The pass has pretty good colors and shape but it just doesn't really turn me on..
~ The fail however I feel is actually misplaced and I wonder if you intended to use this or if this was for another project because it does not fit in at all. The color looks off, the texture reminds me of plastic and as the X itselfs indicates, in my book you did not pass on making a good X [he he] but it's all my subjective opinion ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This skin really spoke to me in a huge way!
So much so in fact that the reason to why I am here now is because I lost the skin and I wanted it back!
Luckily for me I finally found it now after having seen tokaku's 200 Skins In 1 Video
Downloaded all of them in hopes of finding this and some others

+

Having downloaded ALL the skins from this site: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bfioqgrrfqhql/Skins [Which is 1664 FOLDERS with a total of 27 GB] 😱

I decided to check the other bookmark I had about skins for Osu and that led me to Completed skins and there was no doubt if it was in here it would have to be under flashy (at least in my opinion).
I did not remember the full name of this but I seemed to recall the word nature and so when I saw NatureMint I was like THIS HAS TO BE IT!

I can't remember having edited this skin in any way and that also speaks volumes for how much I like it! [I didn't know back then I could edit skins and trust me that X would have been changed : P]

Thank you so much for creating this and sharing it with the community 😍💗
MaplePod
The hp bar is not visible anymore what happened
RockRoller

MaplePod wrote:

The hp bar is not visible anymore what happened
This is due to a recent change to scorebar-colour, which now has a height limit, so parts of this skin seem to no longer work perfectly. There isnt an easy way to fix it, the creator would need to adjust their skin. The best you can do for now is hope that the scorebar-colour change gets reverted