[resolved] Ultimate Guide to Making Your Wacom Tablet Work on Windows

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goronica
Randomly found this and it helped alot :D

http://viziblr.com/news/2011/8/14/the-u ... windo.html

theowest edit:

In case you still experience some trouble, try disabling the tablet pc input service completely:
http://en.kioskea.net/faq/20635-windows ... ce-service

Windows 8:
p/2113219
p/1995967
peppy
I am guessing this will fix a LOT of people's issues with their tablets. Windows 7 activates a lot of flicks/gestures that cause delays in taps etc. I'll make this a sticky for now. If it helped you with your tablet please post in this thread.
DarkSkyKnight
It works quite nicely, all those random things are gone XD
dkun
I can actually tap again. Oh man, this is going to be fun.

Thanks OP.
RBRat3
XD ahh yea the ripple was the first thing I learned to disable when I first installed win7 most annoying thing ever and a bad move on M$'s part being it had an option in vista for disablement...

IIRC... osu in DX hides the ripple while GL its visible, Ripple isn't much of an issue since most active digitizer compliant apps hide it but using the pen for general mouse navigation it becomes an annoyance.
Housefox
Worked like a charm, thanks!
theowest
I can't believe I haven't found this before. This is so helpful I'm going to repost this to another, possibly more popular forum: Gameplay & Rankings.
WiseSaje
What I do is, configure one of the buttons on my Wacomb Tablet to toggle the touchpad input, and disable it while I'm playing osu! and re-enable it once I'm not simply by a click on that massive button.
theowest
added another helpful link
Thombs
Thanks, helped a lot :)
Wishy
Helpful.
Enzo_old
I want to tell everyone who is still experiencing the "Driver loading issue at Windows' startup" to get the latest tablet drivers from wacom's page. (12/12/12 should be the date of the drivers). They have permanently fixed this issue since i'm not getting it anymore.
Abel
who in the world untaped this from stiky, there are appearing reports about people who have problems at tablet, and this could resolve them, replace this again in stky in Tech support please
dkun

Abel wrote:

who in the world untaped this from stiky, there are appearing reports about people who have problems at tablet, and this could resolve them, replace this again in stky in Tech support please
t/151363

"Tech Support Information Compendium - READ BEFORE POSTING!"
Nianshis
Thanks... :)

This Is Work On Me....
enderosu123456
Can I Use This For Windows 10
Death

enderosu123456 wrote:

Can I Use This For Windows 10

I'm not sure if the viziblr link works for Windows 10. They made this post a while back, so I assume that is all you really need unless you are experiencing a different issue.

Restarting the service still might work depending on the issue you are having. The steps for Windows 7 and Windows 10 are probably similar.

If you are still having issues, please make a new thread. This one is quite old.
Jelly187
Does this work for other tablet brands?
Death

Jelly187 wrote:

Possibly. As long as you don't use your tablet for things other than osu! it probably won't hurt to try. Keep in mind the stuff in this thread only works for Windows 7 and 8 afaik.
Jelly187

Death wrote:

Jelly187 wrote:

Possibly. As long as you don't use your tablet for things other than osu! it probably won't hurt to try. Keep in mind the stuff in this thread only works for Windows 7 and 8 afaik.

Oki doki! :3
show more