forum

*posts shitty shitpost*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Achromalia
- - BREAKING SHITPOST - -

(Shitposter Achromatism has posted shitty shitposts, and the shitposters in Shitpost P.D. need your help!
The following transcription is entrusted to you, shitpost detectives. Bring down the shitty shitpost shitposter!)

SHIT10: "WE HAVE BREAKING SHITPOSTS! SHITPOSTER ACHROMATISM POSTS SHITTY SHITPOSTS!! BACK TO YOU, SHITPOSTER!"

Shitpost P.D.: "SHIT!! POST SHITPOSTERS!"

Shitposter Achromatism: *posts shitty shitpost post-shitpost*

SHIT10: "SHITPOSTER ACHROMATISM SHITS SHITTY SHITPOSTS POST-SHITPOST!!"

Shitpost P.D.: "SHIT, POST POST-SHITPOST SHITPOSTER POSTERS, SHITPOSTERS!"
levesterz
Vuelo Eluko
Mobile Task Force Zeta-9 en-route to secure anomalous object dubbed by the local populace "Achromalia", awaiting acquisition for further SCP classification, recommend euclid containment protocols.
Tad Fibonacci
10/10 even more informative than CNN.
Best news network ever.
Topic Starter
Achromalia

tad01123 wrote:

10/10 even more informative than CNN.
Best news network ever.
SHIT-10: "Only the best shit with SHIT-10 at 10."
Westonini
I love this shit.

I mean not like actual shit.

You know what I mean.
abraker
did you know that you made the title italic?
pentaqola
thats a lot of shit in one post. i don't think i can beat the amount of times you said the word shit.
Tad Fibonacci
That's a pretty darn cute signature, Penta
Vuelo Eluko
reminds me of my wife
Topic Starter
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

thats a lot of shit in one post. i don't think i can beat the amount of times you said the word shit.
Shitpost P.D.: "No shit! We've got a shitload of shit whenever shit gets shitty!"
Refills
too much shit, sergeant
Aiseca

_Sylvi wrote:

too much shit, sergeant

Topic Starter
Achromalia
SHIT-10.

/ Only the best shit, at 10. /

Shit-10: "We begin with breaking news. We've got an update on this shitty situation that had occurred last night. Shitpost P.D. is announcing a lookout for Shitposter Achromatism, and a few tips have been coming in. We're here with Officer Schidt, with the local Shitpost Police Department, who has information to share on the details of the suspect."

Officer Schidt: "...Yes, uhhh, the department cannot confirm on the location or appearance of the suspect, but we can inform you on the warning signs of a shitpost in progress. If you hear or see anything pertaining to a shitpost haven, we strongly advise that you refrain from looking into it. We have word that Shitposter Achromatism is preparing a mass-shitpost revolution and we fear that this is will become disastrous. The land of OT would likely be in anarchy. If you locate this person, please report it. Thank you."

Shit-10: "Well, shit. This shit may get pretty shitty. Remember, if you need to report to the Shitpost Police Department, please call (SHIT)-SPD-POST. Now, we've got the forecast coming up in just a second."
pentaqola
I... Don't want a shit for shitmas.
I just want shit for my shit.
I don't shit about shit!

EARLY SHITMAS?!
Topic Starter
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

I... Don't want a shit for shitmas.
I just want shit for my shit.
I don't shit about shit!

EARLY SHITMAS?!
Shitposter Achromatism: "Your shit will be given."

"...Not sure about shitmas."

"I'll... get back to you on that."

(no I wont)
Topic Starter
Achromalia
SHIT-10.

/ Only the best shit at 10. /

Shit-10: "...and were back, to give you more news on the developing situation. As of late, the OT Presidential Election has kicked off, but Shitposter Achromatism has also opted to run for OT President with the others. What do we make of this, reporter Poestre?"

Reporter Poestre: "Yes, well, what we have here is a risky situation. Shitposter Achromatism's candidacy has been officially recognized despite recent shitty shitposts. We don't know what exactly it is he'll be doing, but considering his behavior, it may not bode well for OT denizens, as he doesn't seem to even know what he's doing at this point. Shitposts, as freeing as they may be, ultimately would envelop any remaining quality we have left and replace that with... well, shitty shit. We don't know what the hell these shitposts would do! He'd have to be crazy to think up of something like that, when shitposts are as prevalent and pointless as they are already. Sure, a few shitposts may be entertaining, but it's... it's just not the quality we need in these dire times. You've heard of the OT SHITPOST convention being temporarily shut down by officials last week, as a result of too many bad shitposts, right? And so, that is where we're at. Reporter Poestre, Shit-10 News."
levesterz
shit
Serraionga