forum

What do guys look and feeel like?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
I not as confused as the crook, but the mysteries still perplex me. They look like everything and feeel rough? What does everything look like? What does everything feeel like? Do they look rough and feeel like everything?

This is something I’ve been pondering since it was brought up in the What do guys smell and taste like thread.
Achromalia
No.
payney
rocks
levesterz
People opener
johnmedina999
We know you're trying to get info for your neural network. It won't work.
Topic Starter
abraker
darn foiled again
levesterz

levesterz wrote:

People opener
pentaqola
not again...
Serraionga
Attention all Fortnite Gamers, John Wick is in great danger, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out all the squads in the tilted towers. To do this, he needs a gold SCAR and a couple of chug-jugs. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that John can secure the bag, and achieve the epic victory ROYAL.

Portal.
johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

John Wick
You know, you reminded me that theatres playing John Wick Part 3 are gonna be filled with 10 year olds when it comes out. Dammit
Aiseca
Serrai, as usual, opening portals everywhere...
Tad Fibonacci
Just gonna put this here.

tad01123 wrote:

I think I have a theory.
abraker have been acting very strange lately.
He have been asking the denizens of OT suspicious questions to further his neural network research.
But neural networking isn't his main field since he have always been working on performance enhancing products.
Could it be that after the arrest of the OT crook Ashton, abraker have retrieved Ashton's mind controlling research and decides to pursue the research himself?
Could it be that we've caught a crook but missed the true perpetrator right in front of our nose?
Topic Starter
abraker
If I am using the neural network research for anything it is for a system to quantify quality. Jeez, I even laid it out here and here.
Meah
Monkeys
TheLegendaryHD
im just a basic white boi
LazerLove
Im a sad latino