forum

Looking for a skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kinsei
Hello, I'm looking for a fairly specific skin.

I got it like 2 years ago, I can tell you that its name was rather short, around 5 characters or less. It looked flashy with plain colours and quite simple.
Back then, it seemed to me that it was considered a common answer to people that were looking for an easy to read skin.
I did some digging but found nothing unfortunately, that's why I'd like some help.

Thanks !
sica2
Topic Starter
Kinsei
No, it's not Yugen, it looks totally different aesthetically speaking, my skin had vivid colours, did not have this modern, electronic vibe
sica2
Did you download this skin on these forums or elsewhere?
If it's mixed, it could be Kamui (hd remake here : https://old.reddit.com/r/OsuSkins/comments/4uwwuk/kamui_skin_hd_remake/), maybe #cent but its not really known.
As for original skins, I can't think of anything that fits your criterias, Aesthetic maybe?
Topic Starter
Kinsei
If I'm not mistaken, I downloaded it on these forums, I don't think it's mixed and no it also does not contain any stuff related to anime.
sica2
I'm out of ideas, unfortunately; I wasn't really active during that time period either, so I cant't really help you kore than that.
I you jaen't done it already, you should try and take a look at the skin compendium, you might find it using the different categories.
Alternatively, if you have a video, a screenshot, or maybe the name of top players that used it, it could help others find it.
Topic Starter
Kinsei
Thanks for your help,

Finally found it, it was an alternative version of the boom +1025 by Rustbell.