forum

just a few questions about making skin...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
T-Scarlet
1)IDK what is button-left~button-right

2)normally, when notes are hit, the circles become larger and fade out. but is there any way of changing that?
for example, after hitting notes they do not show the hitclrcle.png and note number but only the rings(?).i've seen those in cream's vids in his blog but i dont know what makes it like that

3)what's selection-tab???
MLGnom

T-Scarlet wrote:

1)IDK what is button-left~button-right
These are used here.

T-Scarlet wrote:

2)normally, when notes are hit, the circles become larger and fade out. but is there any way of changing that?
for example, after hitting notes they do not show the hitclrcle.png and note number but only the rings(?).i've seen those in cream's vids in his blog but i dont know what makes it like that
As you already know it's lighing.png.

T-Scarlet wrote:

3)what's selection-tab???
Are these.

If you will have more questions, ask in my Skinning Tutorial thread or via PM.
Topic Starter
T-Scarlet
thanks for 1) and 3)
but for 2), when i changed the graphics of lighting.png i couldn't find any differences while hitting notes. is there an option for it??
MLGnom
Hmm...
"lighting.png" should have same size as hitcircle (or something similar to it).
However that "expanding" effect of hitcircle will still exists (but will be less visible because of lighting).
Topic Starter
T-Scarlet
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/77456 i want something like this T_T but idk why it doesnt have any effect on mine
MLGnom
Your lighting doesn't appear? Are you sure you didn't turn off "Hit Lighting" in game options?
Can you provide your lighting.png? I would like to test it. (Give me it only if you have Hit lighting turned on ^^').
Topic Starter
T-Scarlet
oh nvm.. i always make my settings to Low-end Pc and that was the cause(i know it's dumb haha)
anyway thanks!