forum

What do you think about the state of current-day Fortnite?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brainage
I honestly think the game has turned from being the best game of all time (back when dusty depot was still a thing) to complete shit (planes, deagles, rpgs everywhere) and the only reason Epic Games is doing absolutely ANYTHING to make the game better is because EA Games had probably the most successful game (Apex Legends) in a long time, amassing 10 million players and 1 million concurrent online users within the first 72 hours of it's release. "Titanfall 2 battle royale" gets 300k concurrent viewers on twitch while fortnite only has 75k. And now Epic Games has to actually listen to the vast majority of players (who despise the game btw) and nerf/buff things accordingly.

I'm glad this all happened, because if Apex Legends wasn't here, Fortnite would probably still be as shitty as it was in season 5 and would have stayed like that for a long ass time. At least now that the v7.4 update has released, I can actually play pub matches and I might actually upload one on my YouTube channel for the first time in a while.

tl:dr if Apex Legends hadn't come along, the game would never have changed for the better in time and the game would have died shortly after season 8.
MisakiSakaki
Welp, the only battle royale that i play is called Black Survival so idk
Apex seeems pretty neat, i'll play it then fortnite (i'm suck a trash fps player and minecraft v2.1 remix)
Darkangel365
current-day fortnite is kinda trash
papoy
I previously used to compete for money and get earnings but around half a year ago I grew bored of it and quit. It just isn't the same anymore and I wish another game as groundbreaking as Fortnite would come out again :/
xseandee
i just recently stopped playing fortnite tbh, fortnite right now is in a good state but its just really stale i guess.
TNR50YT
fortnite is buggy af
_Vex
I left Fortnite like 9 months ago and came to Osu, because since like season 6-7, the game has been burying it's own grave. Let's hope that Valorant is as good as people say, i guess hahahah
Corne2Plum3
omg i've no play fortnite since 6 weeks
Darkangel365
nvm Sweats digged Fortnite's grave
Sugar_owo
no