forum

Kizukeyo Baby - The ORAL CIGARETTES

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeaSpoon
Hey, I'm not exactly new to mapping (been toying around with editing for awhile now), but I've never completed/submitted a map. I would really appreciate any help/feedback on my map and this song deserves at least one map to play. That being said I'm putting all that I can into this and have worked on it for 2 hours a day minimum for the last week and it still is nowhere near being finished. Please keep in mind that most things are still subject to change!

As for specific questions:
1) There are three speeds of sliders implemented at the moment, the slowest (1x) is going to stay that way and there aren't any plans to change it. The problem is with the second speed planned for the map- I can't decide on 1.5x or 2x for the chorus and bridge alike. Please keep in mind that the faster sliders WILL HAVE A SPECIFIC COLOR that only they will have. Thoughts? :idea:
2) The color pallet doesn't look quite right to me and I can't figure out why. Suggestions? :idea:
3) The beats follow the guitar for the most part and drums occasionally while the sliders usually follow the vocals and electric guitar on key parts. There are two sliders that follow the bass as of the time this is being posted. Should I scrap the bass sliders for potentially more breaks or go all in to add more? :idea:
4) Drum streams are meant to be closer together while guitar streams are barely touching between beats. Is this trend okay or should it be more uniform. :idea:

Again, any and all feedback is appreciated to help creating the best and most enjoyable beatmap I can. Thank you for taking the time to look and I'll keep trying my hardest :)