forum

[Archived] Loss of PP by FC-ing a map.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuranosukee
Problem details: I lost pp by FC-ing a map, could it be because of the pp system rework?
(I know I suck in osu)

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12670314

osu! version: Stable 20190207.2 (latest)
Death
As far as I know, total pp for all players has already been recalculated, so unless setting a score just now caused it the value to update in-game, that probably isn't why you lost pp.

It is possible to lose pp by getting a better score on a map with lower accuracy (or more misses) if you are using the same mod combination in both plays.
Topic Starter
Kuranosukee

Death wrote:

As far as I know, total pp for all players has already been recalculated, so unless setting a score just now caused it the value to update in-game, that probably isn't why you lost pp.

It is possible to lose pp by getting a better score on a map with lower accuracy (or more misses) if you are using the same mod combination in both plays.

I didn't have a score on that map before..
Tobias Leander
Did u lose actual pp or just ranks? losing pp sounds very unlikely, might just have been because a lot of people had passed your rank by the time it took for you to submit a score that impacted your pp and updated your rank in-game.
Kiciuk
Loosing pp isn't anything hard to achieve.
You will loose pp if you pass map with lower acc but higher Score(Spinners/bananas).