forum

[Archived] ranked beatmaps marked as not submitted by osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
huggu
Problem details:The map itself it downloaded from osu!direct itself, but osu! recognize the map as "Not Submitted" instead of "ranked", and if I use osu!direct link from the website and open osu!direct in osu!, and click the go to map button, it updates the status to ranked without redownloading the map, however after switching to other songs and tabs or after closing and re-opening, it becomes "not submitted" again.
Map itself is the latest version. Redownloading does not fix the issue. Nor does it creates a new mapset with a ranked status.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20190207
Rivals_7
switch your leaderboard to "global ranking" and see if that fix it
Topic Starter
huggu
Beatmap will show as "× not submitted". And theres no option to update or anything. However if I click go to map on osu!direct it will update the status to ranked without updating the map itself.
Gonna admit, I played the map originally seeing it was unranked so I don't expect anything out of that, but then when I check the site for pp and stuff, and saw it was ranked, I got a bit salty.
This problem is different for me though because usually when this happens, I will have a duplicated mapset, one being ranked, and another being not submitted. In this instance I only get the not submitted mapset, and the mapset with ranked status is nowhere to be found.