Bigger Screen
52.63%
Smaller Screen
47.37%
Total votes: 19
Polling ended
Topic Starter
BlazGaming
I have a laptop (mac) and computer (windows) the laptop feels like it's easier to play because of the smaller screen than the computer

is this just me or is this an actual thing that happens
Sosteneshion
I prefer playing on a small screen, because I am kinda blind(I can see better smaller stuff), and since I put the screen close to me It has to be small.
Tad Fibonacci
I've always played on a laptop screen so I guess I'd prefer smaller ones.
I actually never tried Osu! with bigger screens.
KemZii
Smaller screens ofc. :)
Chromeilion
IDK if its because my desktop can push higher frame rates, but I prefer playing on the bigger screen than on my laptop, also, my neck starts to hurt when I'm looking down at the laptop screen.
skiism
Always been playing at 1920x1080 @ 24" but now im trying out 1280x720 windowed to lower eye travel to increase my accuracy. So far so good but I still need to get use to the higher sensitivity that I set.
LazerLove
I play in a calculator
DissidiusDX
I used to love to play on my laptop, but I'm back on my big screen in fullscreen now. Somehow my jumps are better, when the circles are shown bigger x3
Vuelo Eluko
I'm half blind so I play 800x600
also i hate jumps
TraxNitro
I used to play at 1920x1080, went to 1600x900 because of the sensitivity then I went to 1360x768 so I can juice out frames XD
Meah
4:3
Tad Fibonacci

Meah wrote:

4:3
So you play with this?

Paname_old
1600x900. Cuz it m'y screen resolution
mkubo
I prefer smaller screens. I dunno why, I just find it easier when the whole playfield is smaller.
Carmlillball
I've played on a laptop and l now play on a computer with a large screen.
I've gotten better results while playing on my computer, but this could be because l simply played on Osu more.
l think that both types of screens are equal and it depends on your muscle memory. The first few attempts on Osu on my computer have been very challenging, and some of this challenge was also by having a larger tablet at the same time, but now I can play much better than l used to. Much better than l did when l had a laptop and smaller tablet.
MuffinZGaming
I prefer big screen. I can see things better when they are big because I have bad eyesight Kappa

+1 postcount
Camimaou
It clearly depends on people and the way they are playing.
For example, I'm playing on a 21.5" monitor (1920x1080) in Windowed mode (1366x768).
But when I'm on vacation I have to use the 15.6" monitor of my pc. It's a bit harder to see stuff.
I can see the difference, and I feel more confortable on a bigger screen.
now89
i Prefer playing on a bigger screen like my tv because the circles are bigger than on my laptop screen
Adinda
Prefer big screen i think ,bcs the circles just a lot easier to read