Topic Starter
DennisGG
Problem Details:
As described below

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://imgur.com/a/btwdfnB

osu! version: 20171227.2
yea

OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
ved OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
ved OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
ved OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
ved OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
ved #=z38wUa8hhwur8lCWnK4uo4HwG4$nd.#=zWXJ_Q14=(Int32 #=z$6W3oYA=, Int32 #=zkCVWuag=, GraphicsContextFlags #=ztfaQqFs=)
ved #=zyF4QgABESiY7HZLp$eo87MI=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zRi7jFw8=)
ved #=zk1S2l3tGmpfbFFCqsMaVUvYXC80k.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zRi7jFw8=)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
ved #=zBfAZ4TfXdo6ByISC5oP_Nus=.WndProc(Message& #=zv2qKs6g=)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Cant open osu, it's trying to use my integrated gfx :|
Death
Open your osu! folder, edit the file "osu!.pcname.cfg", and make sure the "CompatibilityContext" line is set to 0. If it is not, change it and save the file.

DennisGG wrote:

Cant open osu, it's trying to use my integrated gfx
What makes you say this? Is there a separate error message popping up that says something along the lines of "Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL Driver"?

Whether or not that is actually appearing, if changing that line in your cfg file doesn't do anything, you'll probably want to try reinstalling your graphics drivers. Here is a link to Intel's download page: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
Topic Starter
DennisGG
  1. What makes you say this? Is there a separate error message popping up that says something along the lines of "Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL Driver"?

Yeah it says 'Cant find the Intel Graphics'

Will try your suggestion above :)

Edit:

CompatibilityContext = 0
CanForceOptimusCompatibility = 1

Is already set to above.

Stil can't open, waiting for a fix
Topic Starter
DennisGG
Bump

EDIT:

FIXED IT

Set CanForceOptimusCompatibility to 0!!
Death
Do you happen to be on a laptop with an external monitor plugged in?

Also I think that "CanForceOptimusCompatibility" can be set to 0, but I'm not sure if doing that will change anything.
Topic Starter
DennisGG
Hi Death. I am!

But somehow I fixed it, I can play now :)