forum

[Archived] Problem with milliseconds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RunplayerV
Problem details: Hello. I have a problem with my milliseconds. I have a nvidia gtx 1050m 4gb, and I don't know why I have so much milliseconds. It's 5-4 ms. My friend, who has gtx 860m has 2-3 ms. That's wierd. I have better graphics card and I have more milliseconds :(.I think it's input lag.I tried to figure out how to fix this, but nothing changes. Please help me solve this problem.

Btw sorry for my english xD

Video or screenshot showing the problem: I think it's not necessary :P

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Tobias Leander
Make sure you have your frame limiter is set to "Unlimited Gameplay" and that you dont have any cpu/gpu heavy programs running in the background while playing osu.

Would also recommend to optimize the in-game settings, set background dim to 100%, disable storyboard and background video, this should improve the framerate.
Topic Starter
RunplayerV

Tobias Leander wrote:

Make sure you have your frame limiter is set to "Unlimited Gameplay" and that you dont have any cpu/gpu heavy programs running in the background while playing osu.

Would also recommend to optimize the in-game settings, set background dim to 100%, disable storyboard and background video, this should improve the framerate.

So I'm doing everything what you said from the beginning of playing osu, and I have this 5-4 ms all the time :/