forum

[Archived] Open GL ES Error : Can't find the intel graphics

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dainishi
Problem details:
After install nvidia driver 417.35 the error come out
I've been install and uninstall over and over both graphics driver and osu! but nothing changed
Please help... I can't play osu! anymore
OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zX6D6QxkrmLae6213Eg_KI9nJ0ivW.#=zjod0BK8=(Int32 #=zzRmqCpw=, Int32 #=zJsnFRmM=, GraphicsContextFlags #=z2XHdB0Q=)
at #=zGRACLtW51QfhNXz8YUqv9P4=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zwQratfs=)
at #=zZcmpTEtszZUkVrAT5upgEaVjokhe.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zwQratfs=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=zV5AV41OBhkXH5DbR2HmjNZY=.WndProc(Message& #=zkAzU6KI=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20180811.2
Tobias Leander
I'd recommend you to check if your Intel graphics drivers are up to date, you can find the newest drivers at Intel's website.

Temporary fix would be to
-Navigate to your osu! folder there should be a file called osu!.PCNAME.cfg right-click it and open it with notepad go to the Fullscreen line and change it from 1 to 0. Save, and then relaunch osu!
Death
I believe this issue may actually caused by using a separate external monitor, one person was able to fix it using the methods Tobias posted, another was only able to fix it after reinstalling Windows (probably related to drivers), and one person was only able to fix this by rolling back their drivers to a previous version.

The error message is slightly different than what this quote was meant to fix:

Death wrote:

Please make sure your Intel graphics drivers are up to date. Intel released a fix for this specific issue in all of their driver versions 15.46 and higher. If you get your graphics drivers through a computer manufacturer, they may use a different versioning scheme and their most recent drivers may still have this issue. It is good idea to download them directly from Intel's website.

Temporary solutions include: Running osu! with integrated graphics and disabling compatibility mode if applicable. It is highly recommended you fix this issue permanently by downloading up to date drivers.

If you believe you have enabled compatibility mode, navigate to your osu! folder and edit the file "osu!.pcname.cfg". Verify that the line "CompatibilityContext" is set to 0. If it is not, change it and save the file. Otherwise, this was not the cause.
a83118445
Find the config file in the install folder ,like “osu!.***.cfg” (*** is your user name)
open it with txt , find and change these two line:
CompatibilityContext = 0
CanForceOptimusCompatibility = 0

hope it helps
Death

a83118445 wrote:

Find the config file in the install folder ,like “osu!.***.cfg” (*** is your user name)
CompatibilityContext = 0

hope it helps
This is part of what I posted directly above your post.
Kurkiie

Death wrote:

a83118445 wrote:

CompatibilityContext = 0

hope it helps
This is part of what I posted directly above your post.

I did this any it didnt help. I fixed this problem before by putting the game in borderless but it makes my game too laggy so its not an option for me.