forum

[Archived] Osu! "ate" my score (no submission errors)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eismis
A day or so ago was playing multiplayer with a friend of mine and another person, downloaded a new map, got an fc on it, but my osu never even tried to submit my score (no submission, nor submission errors) and even now, ~24-26hrs later it is still none existent. Was wondering if there was any way of getting my score registered without actually replaying it? I've even got screenshots of recent plays in profile, match history of me scoring, global rankings of said map and I can provide a replay.

Personally I feel sad because there was nothing related to submitting a score - like I said, there were no errors, nothing, and literally every other play I did that evening were submitted, and I don't think I could get a score like this any time soon.
Map in question: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/311328#osu/1744385

I just realized that I was robbed of potentially Top 50 spot as well. Any kind of help would be appreciated

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
The map says it was ranked on the 26th, your post was made on the 27th, and referenced an over 24h old score. It's entirely possible you played the map while it was Qualified, not ranked, and as such the leaderboards got reset when it did become ranked. Qualified maps don't give pp or anything anyways.