forum

single tapping faster

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leebonakiss
okay so i know im pretty garbage at osu you do not have to point that out

i want to increase my singe tapping speed/consistency and i don't want you to say just play more tho i do know that's the answer to anything and everything in all of existence

and also i can play at decently high bpm i have just always alternated and recently started singe tapping when i noticed my acc is a little bit better and it feels more comfortable as well
KupcaH
Just... start single tapping faster maps?
im flat
there's really nothing to say other then just tap
Jefu
I had the same issue for a while. It was to the point where I wanted to start alternating. Anyway, my first tip would be to find your fastest finger. Whether it is your index, middle, or pointer, one or the other is going to be faster than the rest. From there I'd recommend practicing DT, eventually you will start tapping that finger faster than ever before. Maps like Yuima world DT, or cookie butter DT are pretty good starting points.
im flat

Jefu wrote:

I had the same issue for a while. It was to the point where I wanted to start alternating. Anyway, my first tip would be to find your fastest finger. Whether it is your index, middle, or pointer, one or the other is going to be faster than the rest. From there I'd recommend practicing DT, eventually you will start tapping that finger faster than ever before. Maps like Yuima world DT, or cookie butter DT are pretty good starting points.

cbcc is only 200 bpm lol
Jefu

im flat wrote:

Jefu wrote:

cbcc is only 200 bpm lol

Indeed it is, but we are speaking about someone who is relatively inexperienced. Additionally those were just a couple recommendations. I'm sure you can agree that practicing DT is beneficial towards single-tapping improvement.
N0thingSpecial
Monstrata maps or old maps, where note density is higher.
Alongal
https://puu.sh/unB20/caee7b883d.pdf search the single tap apart and download the maps. When you get gud at single tapping those maps you will be fine for at least 6* maps
Topic Starter
Leebonakiss
thanks i appreciate it everyone :)