forum

[Archived] My volume is changing randomly when I play?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zoel
Problem details: I don't know what could be the reason anymore. My volume just starts randomly changing when I am in the middle of playing a map and I always miss or fail because of that. I mean not because it starts changing it, it's because my cursor starts lagging when it does that. I tried looking for the problem everywhere; settings, if I'm pressing anything on my keyboard accidentally, if my pen is broken (it kinda is but the problem doesn't seem to be there), if my mouse accidentally moves when I play or whatsoever. I found nothing nowhere... has anyone had problems like this at some point? It still might be my tablet pen's fault but I just want to make sure...

(my tablet is huion h420)

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Piscius
what are the keys you play?
Death
Do you actually see the volume wheel pop up in-game or does the sound just randomly get quieter?

Doubt it's your tablet's fault, but you can try clicking on the Disable mouse wheel in play mode option in osu!'s settings just in-case the side buttons are being clicked (some tablets allow you to scroll like that by default).
Topic Starter
Zoel

Piscius wrote:

what are the keys you play?

the default ones z and x

Death wrote:

Do you actually see the volume wheel pop up in-game or does the sound just randomly get quieter?

Doubt it's your tablet's fault, but you can try clicking on the Disable mouse wheel in play mode option in osu!'s settings just in-case the side buttons are being clicked (some tablets allow you to scroll like that by default).

ok it is now disabled, i'll see if my game continues doing that. and yeah the volume wheel does pop up.