forum

[Archived] osu! offset changes permanently after streaming. (HELP)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dzyre
Problem details: Hello there, i think this is the first time i post on the forums asking for help, i don't know why i didn't do it before tho...

Ill be quick, im having this problem like since 2013, where i basically have my game offset on default and i move it in game some times for obvious reasons. But the problem is that when ever i stream (twitch, YouTube, etc doesn't matter), i get a permanent offset problem with the game, in a few words i just start to get random shitloads of 100's, and all my settings are still the same...

The thing is that i always wonder, is it my fault? am i playing badly?, but i go on maps that are not that hard, and focus on clicking perfectly at the rythim of the music, but i still get random 100's... its not every note, just like in intervals so i get a pretty shitty acc.

Why does this bother me so much?, it takes like 7 months to go stable again, like for example, i got the problem like 2 years ago, so i stopped playing serious and just started playing for fun, but still, playing with that offset problem is not fun at all :( i came back to the game like a year and a half later, played some days to get used to it again, and got 2 400+pp scores on the same day, and when i decided to stream again because i forgot the problem was happening like that i fucked up the game again and started lowering my acc.

So if anyone can help me with i don't know, offset tips and tricks, how to listen to the beat with the map so i can change the offset and put it correctly, i would appreciate it so much <3

Pc specs in case it helps:

R9 380
FX6300
WINDOWS 10
Wacom intuos pro S

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)