forum

[Archived] Many technical problems within the game.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mathewz
Problem details: Whenever I open the game it drops for about 5 seconds and goes in, this only happens when it is in full screen mode, this problem happens when I use alt / tab too.

Another problem that is also happening is that in the game is no longer showing the combo bursts and the options that are on the right side of the screen.

There is also a bug in which whenever I activate a mod I can not play my songs, it stays on a frozen screen and not happen at all.

When I use the esc the options continue, retry and quit are getting to the right side of the screen.

And also when I'm wearing skins does not appear the images that should appear when I press '' Esc '' and when I complete a song.

This happened to all the skins I tested.

If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://imgur.com/a/qLUWuEm

PC: FX 8320E 8,00 GB RAM , AMD R7 370

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Death

mathewz wrote:

Whenever I open the game it drops for about 5 seconds and goes in, this only happens when it is in full screen mode, this problem happens when I use alt / tab too.
If you are on Windows 10, disable focus assist. Go to Windows settings > System > Focus assist, and just disable everything on that page.

mathewz wrote:

Another problem that is also happening is that in the game is no longer showing the combo bursts and the options that are on the right side of the screen.
If you are talking about the mouse/keyboard buttons that appear no the right side of the screen, find the Always show key overlay option in osu!'s settings an enable it.

For combo bursts, make sure you have the Combo bursts option enabled in osu!'s settings. If you do, they likely aren't appearing because the skin you are using decided to skin them out of the game (a lot of skins do this).

mathewz wrote:

There is also a bug in which whenever I activate a mod I can not play my songs, it stays on a frozen screen and not happen at all.
Not sure what this is, try restarting your computer. I guess this could possibly happen if you have a map with messed up headers in a .osu file.

mathewz wrote:

When I use the esc the options continue, retry and quit are getting to the right side of the screen.
Probably because of the skin you are using. Some skins likes to put the pause buttons all over the place. I know for a fact YUGEN does this, which is the skin you are using in the screenshot you posted.

mathewz wrote:

And also when I'm wearing skins does not appear the images that should appear when I press '' Esc '' and when I complete a song.
Not sure what images you are talking about here, you'll need to be more specific. I have a feeling whatever is missing was just skinned out yet again.