forum

[Archived] Bug while muting sliderends (?)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StaroaX
Problem details:

Overall just wanted to notify this cause it isn't that much of a problem tbh
When i try to "mute" a slider end on this map, it always does the opposite and mutes the head of the next one.
If you look closely you can see that the time on the first inherited point that I add on the video (...305) changes to the one i open next (...255) and vice versa.
I just wanna know if i'm missing something here or this is some kind of bug and if it's possible to fix it
Note: Restarting does not fix it but doing it from left to right (muting and then adding volume) seems to work.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4nfip76gn57ney3/why%20lol.mov

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2 (latest)
Aiseca
Mapping related concerns should be posted here: Beatmaps > WIP > General Questions

And to answer your question: Add another green line at the next Slider head if you don't want the slider head be influenced by the mute you placed at the slider tail before it. That should fix it (if it's really that's the case) and I cannot see any reason for it to be a bug, I think you just need adding some green lines and you should be fine.
Death

Aiseca wrote:

Mapping related concerns should be posted here: Beatmaps > WIP > General Questions
Editor issues can be posted here too. Actually, it's usually better to post potential issues here. That subforum is probably better suited for General mapping questions (as the name implies). And while this thread may or may not fit in that second category, it also fits in the former, so there is no need to push people there.
Aiseca
Yeah, if regarding potential bugs, this is relevant here that's why I only said "if that's really the case" (simply by adding a green line should be a fix).

I forgot to add "might be" in the fist line :/
Topic Starter
StaroaX

Aiseca wrote:

And to answer your question: Add another green line at the next Slider head if you don't want the slider head be influenced by the mute you placed at the slider tail before it. That should fix it (if it's really that's the case) and I cannot see any reason for it to be a bug, I think you just need adding some green lines and you should be fine.

I added it, watch the video, it changes to the next timing i open and it mutes the head in which i placed the green line in order for it to not get muted, i already know how to mute sliderends xd

also i agree with Death this forum is most suited for problems than that one imo