[Archived] UwU

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
klkuo
UwU
Piscius
Death
There is a pinned thread at the top of this subforum with workarounds for this issue: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/590367

The first video Piscius links tells you to switch your tablet to mouse mode, which is pretty stupid and I wouldn't recommend it.
Elanie

karocchi wrote:

Problem details:
Whenever I play the game and try to do something with my tablet's pen, the cursor just goes and stays on the upper left corner of the screen. I can click (which leads to the profile options thingy) but i cant move the cursor. I have a +1,5 year old Wacom Intuos (not pro) and i know that its not the best tablet out there, but i heard it could still be used after 3 years (which i dont entirely believe since be my last tablet, which was the same as this one, died after one year). The cursor works normally whenever its not in osu. I've tried changing skins, restarting the game, the tablet and the laptop, and i have changed the pen's too but it didn't work. What should I do? I tried taking a screenshot of it, but the screenshots are just black pictures?? I have taken screenshots before in osu! and those turned out well, so this might be part of the problem too.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20181228

If the cursor jumps to the top-left of the osu! window, try disabling raw input.
Also, make sure your Wacom tablet area is configured for "All Applications", not separate applications.