forum

[Archived] I need help. Osu Crashing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RealColorKing
Problem details:hey guys so today i opened up osu and went to the fps something section. i clicked on one thing and my osu crashed. i went on it again and it just kep t crashing and crashing. and in the crash it said something like this
OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zzOhktMAiG1vm_eaya26c2Z0MNO9p.#=zqMLycXo=(Int32 #=zyZ1hE0k=, Int32 #=zM8v9YTk=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zHiRaT7A=)
at #=zLHSLTd9P42LLL43lGDkqClA=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zbH2T9r4=)
at #=z8ka6Ream3GYRLHVmGAqW_TjFzbBz.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zbH2T9r4=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=zzos4KRndhPFEaXA9kT0qcz8=.WndProc(Message& #=zEJ0oIJI=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:https://gyazo.com/7e0d97b51fc19700f39f8b13fd489583
https://gyazo.com/b13317588260acce5e62fe202022a278

osu! version: Stable 20181228.2 (latest)
Tobias Leander
Go to your osu! folder, then find 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg'. Click on the 'osu!.(your PC name).cfg and open it with notepad. now find the line 'CompatibilityContext' if its set to 'CompatibilityContext 1' change it to 0 then click 'save'. And then try to start the game.