forum

[Archived] ms in osu 17-18, what to do?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cnbwork
17-18 ms in osu

osu! version: Stable 20181228.2 (latest)
Death
Make sure Vsync is disabled in both osu!'s settings and your GPU settings.
Topic Starter
cnbwork

Death wrote:

Make sure Vsync is disabled in both osu!'s settings and your GPU settings.

yes it's off,what should I do next?
Death
Can I assume you haven't always had this high of a frame time? What are your PC specs?

Here's a whole list of things you can try:
  1. Hit F7 in-game until your frame limiter says "Unlimited (Gameplay)"
  2. Restart your computer
  3. Plug in your laptop (if you are using one)
  4. Close any programs you have running in the background that you don't need to have open for your computer to function properly
  5. Disable fullscreen optimizations
  6. Disable game DVR and game bar
  7. Update or reinstall graphics drivers (both integrated and dedicated if applicable)
  8. Disable programs like "EVGA Precision X" or "MSI Afterburner" (these should be included in the "anything your computer doesn't need to run properly" section)
Topic Starter
cnbwork

Death wrote:

Can I assume you haven't always had this high of a frame time? What are your PC specs?

Here's a whole list of things you can try:
  1. Hit F7 in-game until your frame limiter says "Unlimited (Gameplay)"
  2. Restart your computer
  3. Plug in your laptop (if you are using one)
  4. Close any programs you have running in the background that you don't need to have open for your computer to function properly
  5. Disable fullscreen optimizations
  6. Disable game DVR and game bar
  7. Update or reinstall graphics drivers (both integrated and dedicated if applicable)
  8. Disable programs like "EVGA Precision X" or "MSI Afterburner" (these should be included in the "anything your computer doesn't need to run properly" section)
after the done operations it became 10 ms
Death
Well, that's better than 18. Still don't know your PC specs, so I can't really judge if that's good for what you have or not.