forum

[resolved] Game suddenly running badly?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BrokenSeatbelt
Problem details: I switched my HDMI cable to my motherboard instead of my graphics card to fix a flickering issue. The flickering is gone, but osu! now refuses to run above 150FPS out of the 240 possible FPS (i've chosen unlimited fps in options) with input lag between 7-10ms, making the game very unpleasant to play.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: None

osu! version: Stable 20181228.2 (latest)

PC specs (if needed): GTX 1060 6GB, Intel Core-i7-7700K, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 Home
Dntm8kmeeatu
Plugging your monitor into your motherboard will only let you run off your Integrated graphics, instead of your dedicated GPU. Which would make sense why your FPS is lower.
Topic Starter
BrokenSeatbelt

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Plugging your monitor into your motherboard will only let you run off your Integrated graphics, instead of your dedicated GPU. Which would make sense why your FPS is lower.

Omg, I'm so dumb. I literally forgot that, sorry!
Dntm8kmeeatu

BrokenSeatbelt wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

So that means I can mark this resolved?
Topic Starter
BrokenSeatbelt

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

BrokenSeatbelt wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

So that means I can mark this resolved?

Yes, sorry!