forum

[Archived] Huion 420 pen issue.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Big Reggie
Problem details: I can't use my pen on the graphics pad. I can only hover when i play in game. Im not sure if this is what the tablet is ment to do or just a problem. i'd like if someone know how to define or knows of this problem. Thanks for reading.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: No video

osu! version: Stable 20181228.2 (latest)
BrokenSeatbelt
If you mean you can't play when you put pen to tablet (clicking circles results in a miss or 100), you need to go to settings and turn on "Disable mouse buttons in play mode", as putting pen to tablet is counted as a mouse click. You can use them in menus, just not when playing a beatmap.

Also, if you have more than one monitor, I'd turn on "Map absolute raw input to the osu! window", so your tablet space is completely dedicated to the osu! window. Make sure to run the game in fullscreen with Raw Input too. It makes playing with a tablet a lot easier, trust me!
Topic Starter
Big Reggie
seatbelt are you able to message me on discord if you have it for an easier way to help me.

'Reggie'#7499
Death
You could always try explaining your issue a little bit better here so more than one person can try to help you. Like explaining what happens when you don't hover, perhaps.
Topic Starter
Big Reggie
Well if i use my tablet and use my pen. I Can't press down on my pad. It stop my cursor from moving around. So i need to hover constently while playing osu. :/