forum

[Archived] 2 monitor setup makes Tablet unusable

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Tenko_
Problem details:
I been playing osu with 2 monitor set up for the longest time. but, I recently got a 4k monitor as my 2nd monitor (so my 144hz monitor on the bottom and 4k monitor on top) Now every time I launch Osu with this set up, my tablet cursor gets stuck either middle of the screen or bottom of the screen. I did everything I could from turning off the Windows Ink option, only making my tablet work on my primary display, and even trying to fix it through VizblrFixMyPen software (This didnt really helped me much since it gave me a error HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\TabletPC) . I mean... there are other way to get around the problem like Window+P then just using my primary display. But, I do not like the fact I need to do that every time I want to play Osu. What could be the problem???

osu! version: Stable 20181228.2 (latest)
Tobias Leander
Make sure you have selected the right monitor in your tablet settings.
Also try disabling Map absolute raw input to the osu! window in the osu sensitivity settings.
Topic Starter
_Tenko_
I've already dont that. but, still doesnt work
Death
You tried the second part of what Tobias posted as well?

Tobias Leander wrote:

Also try disabling Map absolute raw input to the osu! window in the osu sensitivity settings.
In addition to that, make sure raw input is also disabled.
Topic Starter
_Tenko_
that's what I'm trying to avoid doing. I really cant play without raw input, since you cant really change the sensitivity at all. I know what you are getting at and it does work. It's just that when I had 2 1080p monitor set up I did not had issue with leaving raw input on
Death
What is your sensitivity set to right now?
Topic Starter
_Tenko_
I usually like to play on raw input on and play on 1.6
Death
Try disabling raw input and then decreasing your active tablet area in your drivers.
Topic Starter
_Tenko_
I guess that's the only option I have right now huh....
Death
Possibly, if everything else you've tried hasn't worked. You should be able to replicate the exact feel of using an increased sensitivity though, it might just take a little bit of time.
Topic Starter
_Tenko_
thanks for the help trying to set it much as I can atm