forum

[solved] menu skinning

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rainydemon
what's the name of menu-osu.png for the christmas version?
Lyawi
menu-osu is not the osu! cookie. it's used in the song selection.

You can't skin the osu! cookie in the main menu.
Topic Starter
rainydemon
the one in the song selection doesn't change when i add a texture tho
also i seen it changed in some skins
Lyawi
strg+alt+shift+s

nvm, mode-osu is the one used in song selection.. menu-osu is the osu! sign you see when buffering while spectating, or when the host paused, etc

In den Skins die du gesehen hast, bei denen das osu! Logo verändert gewesen sein soll, haben diejenigen wohl am Code rumgefuscht - und das ist nicht erlaubt.
Du kannst mit Skinning das Logo im Menü nicht verändern. Nur beim Spectating (menu-osu)
Topic Starter
rainydemon
I can't speak german I forgot to turn my vpn off while creating this account but thx
Lyawi
ah im sorry

I said: the skins you have seen in which the osu! logo was changed somehow, i think they did something with the code and that's not allowed. with skinning you really can't change the logo.
RockRoller

Lyawi wrote:

ah im sorry

I said: the skins you have seen in which the osu! logo was changed somehow, i think they did something with the code and that's not allowed. with skinning you really can't change the logo.

They didn't edit the code, around march peppy removed the skinability of menu-osu during spectating.
Topic Starter
rainydemon
the dude who made the pack told me he was able to change it by using a program called ResourceHacker after it got removed
RockRoller

rainydemon wrote:

the dude who made the pack told me he was able to change it by using a program called ResourceHacker after it got removed

Its not allowed to mess with the resources of osu
Topic Starter
rainydemon
ik I wasn't planning on doing it